Login to Account Create an Account
help me. im a bit lost on MUGEN
Posted 27 December 2003 - 12:20 AM
so i finaly got MUGEN to start. but since i had to change screen color something. the game screen appears very small... i think this is the last problem for me other than learning the system.
help me if u know anything about this.
and i dont understand the new character. they say 'data/select.def' what does it mean? if someone can give me the steps to completely add a char id be very thankful as always.
1. making the game screen bigger. i can play the game but its just small
2. relationshaip between MUGEN and 2D Fighter Maker. and can they both use the same sprites char.
3. adding characters. and how to make them
4. how does the GCA work. its a drawing system for MUGEN
5. is there more poeple who struggle with MUGEN or ones who glide like the wind through MUGEN
if u know how please let me know
Posted 27 December 2003 - 06:13 AM
my problem left is making the screen bigger. and learning how to creat characters.
is MUGEN better or 2D Fighter Maker
thankz for the site devil. got some new characters from it. hope they work
Posted 27 December 2003 - 08:18 AM
Please post things in the appropriate forum where applicable.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users