registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.185 - Page 5 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.185

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

demonkatze

demonkatze

• Members+
  • 19 posts

Thank you so much for your work, Robert! :cat:
I compiled and tested it there was no problem.

By the way, if you don't mind may I have the source code or diff patch of MAME Plus! 0.168 fixed UI?

Edited by demonkatze, 16 June 2017 - 01:30 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,471 posts
I don't remember what I did to fix it, but there weren't many changes needed. It took a while to find the bad code though.

I have a plan to create a store2 repository to hold the MAME Plus! source code sometime in the future, so keep an eye out for that.

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 65 posts

Robert, mameSick is this diff ok for taito_f3? I generated this from taito_f3 taken from arcade source versus offcial 186 source.

Notice that -    if (cx>=m_clip_al##pf_num && cx<m_clip_ar##pf_num && !(cx>=m_clip_bl##pf_num && cx<m_clip_br##pf_num)) \
+    if (cx>=m_clip_al##pf_num && cx<m_clip_ar##pf_num-1 && !(cx>=m_clip_bl##pf_num && cx<m_clip_br##pf_num)) \

is still here

Can some people test this out? I am totally hopeless at most games.

Same here, I still haven't noticed any difference in title screens or in the few games I'm able to test with the necessary attention. Maybe it doesn't hurt, but I wouldn't keep it in ARCADE at least until we are able to understand what this "-1" fixes in reality (or until Dink will honour us of his presence here and explain).

demonkatze

demonkatze

• Members+
  • 19 posts

I don't remember what I did to fix it, but there weren't many changes needed. It took a while to find the bad code though.

I have a plan to create a store2 repository to hold the MAME Plus! source code sometime in the future, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you for accepting my request! :-D

demonkatze

demonkatze

• Members+
  • 19 posts

Robert, mameSick is this diff ok for taito_f3? I generated this from taito_f3 taken from arcade source versus offcial 186 source.

Notice that -    if (cx>=m_clip_al##pf_num && cx<m_clip_ar##pf_num && !(cx>=m_clip_bl##pf_num && cx<m_clip_br##pf_num)) \
+    if (cx>=m_clip_al##pf_num && cx<m_clip_ar##pf_num-1 && !(cx>=m_clip_bl##pf_num && cx<m_clip_br##pf_num)) \

is still here:smile:

Can some people test this out? I am totally hopeless at most games.

I ran two MAME (changed this line or not) at a time and compare them side-by-side, but after all I couldn't find out what changed, either. Mystery...
Anyhow I like this hack no matter what. Thank you Dink! :-)

Edited by demonkatze, 17 June 2017 - 04:52 PM.

haynor666

haynor666

• Members+
  • 62 posts

I'll kept in my build those changes for now. I don't see any differences right now.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,471 posts

Thank you for accepting my request! :-D

I tried creating a new store2, but it kept timing out while uploading to it. So I've abandoned that idea, and instead I'm uploading a 60MB source code package to the messui site. It will be removed at next MAME release (end of this month), so get it while it's hot!

demonkatze

demonkatze

• Members+
  • 19 posts

I downloaded it just now.
I'm really glad! Thank you so much again! :-D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users