Login to Account Create an Account
MESSUI, MAMEUI and HBMAME 0.185 released
Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:10 AM
No changes worth reporting.
MAMEUI 0.185 has been released and is available at the above link.
When HBMAME 0.185 is released, this topic will be updated with the details.
Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:25 AM
- cps1: replaced hard-coded per-game tables with a .key rom.
New Working Games
- [ataris1hw] Atari System 1 Hello World by Luigi30
- [cps1testma] CPS1 Diagnostic (for megaman 2012-10-29)
- [cps1testsa] CPS1 Diagnostic (for sf2ce 2012-10-29)
- [fjbusterbh] Fujiyama Buster (Japan) Boss Hack by e107
- [galaxyfgbh] Galaxy Fight (Boss Hack 2014 Edition by Yumeji)
- [neofight] Neo Fight (final ver) by Kannagi
- [ngtd2] Tech Demo 2 by Luis Miguel Mayor
- [samsho2sp] Samurai Shodown II (Special v1.0.0122)
- [samsho2sp2] Samurai Shodown II (Special v1.0.0221)
- [samsho2sp3] Samurai Shodown II (Special v1.0.0320)
- [samsho2sp4] Samurai Shodown II (Special v1.0.0311)
- [sf2jbh] Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (Japan 910522 Boss Hack 2014 Edition by Yumeji)
- [shogwarrbh] Shogun Warriors (World) Boss Hack by e107
- [tst_trkfld] Test Rom - Track and Field by Shoestring
Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:09 PM
There is a problem loading games at mess systems, for example, loading a game via mameUI 185 by mediaview or SW files, the first time works but then the game won't be changed. The only way to make it work is doing it by the mame internal ui. Deleting the ini files doesn't solve the problem..
Even when loading a system without a game, it loads the last played with that system..
Edited by StHiryu, 28 April 2017 - 05:10 PM.
Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:36 AM
One of the developers did a lot of breakage to the software loading during the last cycle but I thought it had been fixed.
Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:45 AM
Well, it happened with megadrive, master system ans super nintendo (all pal systems)...and with master system ii pal had to recreate a new ini file because it hangs the emulator.
Will try with more systems..I'll tell you what I can find
Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:02 PM
So I'll have to get that particular dev to try to get it working once and for all.
Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:22 PM
I can confirm that picking the following systems at the gui, the emu crashes (even deleting the ini file):
ibm5170, at385,at486,at586, and probably more...
Edited by StHiryu, 30 April 2017 - 04:07 PM.
Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:11 PM
This means no more MESSUI, MAMEUI, HBMAMEUI and ARCADE.
If better news comes along I'll post it here.
Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:01 AM
EDIT: Looks like it will be retried, but not until after 0.186 is released.
Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:11 PM
Thanks for update
Edited by Midnight Kid, 15 May 2017 - 02:46 PM.
Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:53 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users