registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.184 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.184

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
ARCADE 32/64 are released.

Changes:
- added cleaned-up code from MAME4RAGE2 to allow Primal Rage 2 to be somewhat playable (still has many bugs).

As always, the releases only have the binary. Any other needed files come with the standard MAME from mamedev.org.

Download location: http://arcade.mameworld.info/

If there's bugs, post them here, but take notice of the provisos in the Welcome thread.

xerf

xerf

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 5 posts

Thanks

uvsthem

uvsthem

Beginner

• Members+
  • 17 posts

Thanks for adding  MAME4RAGE2  !!!

Agard

Agard

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 5 posts

Is there any chance of a version with no-nag please & thanks

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
You can set seconds-to-run to 1 to get rid of most of the popups.

If you want a full no-nag, you'll have to talk to the experts at byoac.

Midnight Kid

Midnight Kid

Beginner

• Members+
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Rock, volleyball, poker and other card games.

Thanks bro))))
What about audit option for detection missing original / clones (or their files) in the ROM-7-zip merge archive?

Edited by Midnight Kid, 08 April 2017 - 03:57 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
The emulator is unaware if you use 7z or zip, and unaware if your sets are split or merged. Those things are handled deep in the MAME core.

A full audit will reveal anything that's missing.

You could also at the command line use the -verifyroms function which can look at a subset of games. You need to direct the output to a file.

arcade puckman -verifyroms > some.txt

Rodridie

Rodridie

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

Robert, I have a problem. I am playing normally and suddenly the mouse cursor appears and locks joystick, which is released only when I press the mouse button!

EDIT: I tried again and the problem continues. In the official Mame the problem also happens. But this is happening in football games. Example: the whole series (Super Sidekicks). Will it be a bug? Please test and tell if you have the problem too! 

EDIT DEFINITELY: I reinstalled the operating system and everything works perfectly. It was not a bug the problem was in my machine. Now everything works 100%

Edited by Rodridie, 19 April 2017 - 12:51 PM.

Rodridie

Rodridie

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

Robert

Where the option to remove warning screens? I activated "miscellaneous" "skip game informations screen at startup". And even having activated still and shown warning screens!

example: sunset riders

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
Click on the Advanced tab, then look for the "Seconds to run" slider on the right. Change this to exactly 1, by clicking on the control and using left/right arrow keys.

Rodridie

Rodridie

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

Click on the Advanced tab, then look for the "Seconds to run" slider on the right. Change this to exactly 1, by clicking on the control and using left/right arrow keys.

Thank you so much Robert. It worked perfectly, wonder!  :wink:  :-)  :-D  :worship:  :thumbsup1: 

Please also see about this possible mouse cursor bug I reported above!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users