registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> arcade videosnaps support? - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

arcade videosnaps support?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Josef1975

Josef1975

Beginner

• Members+
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:MAME

I do'nt know if it's a fool (or impossible to realize) idea, or if no one has never think to it before... anyway could it be possible to integrante in the arcade gui  the videosnap support?

actually the only way to see videosnap is through an external frontend but a direct arcade support in my opinion would be great... or maybe there are some reason if it has never done before?

(expecially now that we have the beautifoul videosnaps by antopisa & motoschifo...) :)

as usual, thank you for the reply

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,450 posts
Sorry I would have no idea how to do that.

Josef1975

Josef1975

Beginner

• Members+
  • 18 posts

no problem ... thank you anyway :)

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 63 posts

IIRC there's already support from ARCADE GUI to the videosnaps project movies. Select a game and right-click to select the menu voice or push the toolbar button. If present in the "movies" directory, or something similar now I'm not sure, the movie will be opened by the associated video player installed on your system.

It's years that I see this requests come back and re-formulated but sorry, display movies directly in the ARCADE GUI (maybe in the Picture area) is not possible without completely rewrite portions of code, link the executable to some externall DLLs and so on......... And even if you arrive at an acceptable solution, the movie probably will be without audio because you'll have to link to other external libraries for it.

Too much work for something that is not so needed in my opinion.

Josef1975

Josef1975

Beginner

• Members+
  • 18 posts

ok... well, thank you for the explanation  :king:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users