Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

is there any to decrypt the encrypted ROTD?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

faceless

faceless

Novice

• Members
  • 26 posts
Click to view battle stats
yah, this 70MB monster is all i could find, all the spots i found with the decrypted set were broken or corrupt, so is there a way i can decrypt this myself?

SenatorIvy

SenatorIvy

Novice

• Members
  • 40 posts
Check out
[url=Blah[/url]

That's where I got mine and it works fine after you put a "d" at the end of all the V roms.

Edited by Prican25, 13 January 2005 - 06:44 PM.

faceless

faceless

Novice

• Members
  • 26 posts
thx :(

gamedemon

gamedemon

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
yeah, i got the files, but what do you mean by putting a "d" at the end?

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

yah, this 70MB monster is all i could find, all the spots i found with the decrypted set were broken or corrupt, so is there a way i can decrypt this myself?

To decrypt C roms, you can use Winkawaks on PC : before launching the encrypted parent romset of the game, in "Tools", click on "Enable save decrypted Cs after loading". Decrypted C + S1 roms will be generated next to Winkawaks.exe.

Also, you can use a tool called "Convert2" (Neo Encrypter).

To decrypt ROTD V roms, cut encrypted 264-v1.bin of 8 Mb in 2 parts to make decrypted V1 & V2 roms & cut encrypted 264-v2 of 8 Mb in 2 parts to make decrypted V3 & V4 roms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users