registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Missing option External DAT View on ARCADE 0.183 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Missing option External DAT View on ARCADE 0.183

- - - - - ARCADE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

damianconde

damianconde

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi, sorry to bother you, I'm having trouble with ARCADE and hoping you can help me.

I'm trying to view in-game the contents of command.dat (placed it in dats folder), but the TAB menu doesn't display this option, I remember MAMEUIFX 0.175 had it but in ARCADE 0.183, for me at least, seems that "External DAT View" is missing; the option in the following screenshot (not mine, got it from the web) never appears for me:

pic_1.png

Could you please help? Am I missing some configuration?

Thank you very much in advance.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,320 posts
I'll have a look.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,320 posts
Make sure your pluginspath (in mame.ini) points to "plugins". Make sure the plugins folder exists and has a whole bunch of folders inside it.

damianconde

damianconde

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank you very much!!! That was it!

I read before somewhere about the plugins folder, and before running out of options, I made sure that the plugins folder existed and had content inside. But I had just left the files from a previous MAME version there, and that was the problem. Just downloaded MAMEUI 0.183, replaced my old plugins folder with the files that come in that package, and the External DAT View automatically appeared.

Again, thanks a lot for your help, and keep up the awesome work on ARCADE.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ARCADE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users