registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.181 - Page 2 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.181

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
You're right, I hadn't noticed that.

If you or someone else wants to fix/modify it, it is called snapshot.bmp in the src/osd/winui/res folder on github.

Josef1975

Josef1975

Beginner

• Members+
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:MAME

fixed.... i think :P

snapshot.bmp

I'm not on github, so I post the logo here...

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
That's fine, it's been included for next release. :-)

Dany777, are you happy with that fixed picture?

windale

windale

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 5 posts

about samples, now in arcade 0.181 we can remove Vimana, Fire Shark and Teki Paki, right?

and about ghox an whoopee we still need them? (they should be the only two extra samples that standard mame does not use)

I noticed that the 'whoopee' samples from progettosnaps don't seem to pass the audit. The 'Teki Paki' samples actually pass the audit for the game 'whoopee'.

Can robert confirm which extra samples are needed please (ghox and ?) and if the audit is wrong on 'whoopee' ?

Edited by windale, 06 January 2017 - 04:41 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
According to the code, whoopee is using tekipaki samples.

windale

windale

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 5 posts

According to the code, whoopee is using tekipaki samples.

But if you put the whoopee samples in instead of tekipaki they fail the audit but when playing whoopee you get different sound effects !?.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
Dunno... I didn't write any of that code. Hopefully the game's MCU will get dumped soon, and then this whole sorry mess will go away.

windale

windale

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 5 posts

OK, i'll just delete the tekipaki samples and the whoopee samples as most Pipi and Bibi clones have working sound anyway. I'll just keep the samples for Ghox.

haynor666

haynor666

• Members+
  • 56 posts

Main set for Pipi & Bibis is most used by players so I think nobidy bother with set on Teki Paki hardware. The only really needed samples are for Ghox.

Zarzon

Zarzon

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts

How can I enable the hiscore plugin?

dany777

dany777

Novice

• Members+
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:The best MAME i know

Dany777, are you happy with that fixed picture?

Ops, i barely go to this page, sorry for the late reply

Well, i was still fine without that fix, is just i like more the fixed stuff, but yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users