registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Arcade is running some games at 124% speed - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Arcade is running some games at 124% speed

- - - - -

Best Answer elcompany , 08 December 2016 - 01:41 PM

Ok, I'll reply to myself. I've made a Reset options from the Menu, and the result is OK. Every game back to his normal 100% speed. Maybe a lot of changes and tries on the different options was turned on a bit crazy the Arcade Emu. Fortunatelly ever'thing is fine now. Please, take note for future similar issues.

Note to Admins: If you consider useless this post, you can delete it. Thank you.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

elcompany

elcompany

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts

Hi friends. I'm an arcade fan since MameUIFX was alive. I've noted one curious thing since Arcade is out: When I'm trying to run 'Amidar', 'Pac-man' or some other older machines, with the frameskip set at 'auto' or '0', the speed of the game is on 124%, so it makes the game running faster than the original one. I've tried the MAMEUI64 0.180 and it works fine on this. Ev'ry game is on his 100%. I've tried some different cfg changes like 'Frame skipping', 'Emulation speed', etc. but the result is always the same. The most curious thing: Putting the 'Emulation speed' setting to 5, 10 or more, the games still remains at 124% of his speed, so it hasn't any effect.

I've tried other games like 'Outrun' and it works fine on his 100% speed.

Any clues about this?

Edited by elcompany, 08 December 2016 - 01:24 PM.

elcompany

elcompany

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts
✓  Best Answer

Ok, I'll reply to myself. I've made a Reset options from the Menu, and the result is OK. Every game back to his normal 100% speed. Maybe a lot of changes and tries on the different options was turned on a bit crazy the Arcade Emu. Fortunatelly ever'thing is fine now. Please, take note for future similar issues.

Note to Admins: If you consider useless this post, you can delete it. Thank you.

Edited by elcompany, 08 December 2016 - 01:42 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,320 posts
Welcome elcompany, I remember you from romshare. :-)

Good to see you fixed your problem.

elcompany

elcompany

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts

Welcome elcompany, I remember you from romshare. :-)

Good to see you fixed your problem.

Yeah man, I'm an old one in all these 'Emustuff' ;-)

Regards and thank you for everything!

Zarzon

Zarzon

Novice

• Members+
  • 21 posts

Reset... what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users