registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.180 - Page 2 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.180

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

AntoPISA

AntoPISA

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts
Updated my page of the samples, with a new section dedicated to "Arcade". There are the packages not included in MAME (5) and the dat to control your sampleset.
The page is this: http://www.progettosnaps.net/samples/

Edited by AntoPISA, 09 December 2016 - 07:50 AM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
Thanks. :-)

I left a message on your MW forum a couple of weeks ago but you never answered.

AntoPISA

AntoPISA

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts
Excuse me :( , I read just now (and answered).

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts

dax

dax

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

Hi, Robert :-)

File "Multiplayer.ini" v178 works with no problem with Arcade. Version 179 and 180 does not show. The problem is with less spaces between entries in newer versions of Multiplayer.ini :-)

Edited by dax, 09 December 2016 - 03:31 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
I checked and yes the multiplayer.ini does not have the correct line endings, unusable.

The person that maintains it will need to fix it.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
I asked Nomax to have a look, and he's released a fixed version on his site. I can confirm it works.

dax

dax

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

Tnx for reporting. Confirmed OK :)

Zarzon

Zarzon

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts

How set the scanlines in Arcade?

forevertoaplan

forevertoaplan

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi Robert,thanks to keeping alive the greatest mame emulador.Why don't work the sound when put the credit?in VIMANA sample,but the thundermame/samples have the sound.

Edited by forevertoaplan, 22 December 2016 - 09:17 PM.

Chanbara

Chanbara

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts

Robbberto, I meant to ask you this a few weeks ago...

With the release of ARCADE32 v 0.179, I had to switch the video mode from Direct3D to GDI because if I didn't it would crash since you explained that the MAME devs got rid of some of the code that allowed older video cards to run it in Direct3D.  So I thought I was stuck with using GDI.  But with the new release of ARCADE32 v0.180, I was delighted to see Direct3D is working for me again.  So I'm just curious why is this?

My video card:  128 MB ATI Radeon X300 SE

Edited by Chanbara, 22 December 2016 - 06:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users