Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

FBAx and the Universe BIOS for NeoGeo games

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

xboxcavalier

xboxcavalier

• Members
  • 51 posts
Click to view battle stats
I hope everyone has had a chance to check out the new FBAx for Xbox, it's added in support for the Universe BIOS on NeoGeo games (giving options basically like a gameshark would give).

Wondering if anyone has gotten it good and hacked to play the newest games yet?

That, or we gotta get the Universe BIOS running in Kawa-X. This thing is sweet. None of us will ever beat Art of Fighting 2 without the Universe BIOS.

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts
i like the uni-nios.. lets me cheat on neogames that r freaking hard to finish.. example.. M.Lord... n Viewpoint.. n btw..i got samsho5 running on my fbax.. but its not worth it.. just stick with KP

xboxcavalier

xboxcavalier

• Members
  • 51 posts
Well I'm mostly interested in getting Rage of the Dragons running on FBAX, the Unibios has cheats for it. Anyone playin it knows the boss is impossible to beat.

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

Well I'm mostly interested in getting Rage of the Dragons running on FBAX, the Unibios has cheats for it. Anyone playin it knows the boss is impossible to beat.

Yes, the last boss Johann is a cheater, because he uses spheres of energy to win & he doesn't use his arms & his legs.

xboxcavalier

xboxcavalier

• Members
  • 51 posts
Seems like you're the man in the know lately, Mr X, any chance of the Universe BIOS getting implemented? I think the newest version supports everything up to ROTD.

N3oGhost

N3oGhost

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 590 posts
It may be possible but highly improbable.

The best bet for everyone is if someone were to re-compile FBAx to add the unsupported roms into the build.

Ive seen a FBAX w/ SSV support but not the others........(doesnt make sense to me)

Something i was wanting to play around with as soon as i had the spare time.

Imagine being able to have all your romsets in 1 emulator without taking the place of any other roms..........

FBAX could be the answer.

xboxcavalier

xboxcavalier

• Members
  • 51 posts
I don't know, FBAX suffers some slowdown on my Xbox, in games that KawaX doesn't have the same problem with. Notably, Blazing Star.

Now, compiling all the newest games for FBAX isn't going to get them supported by the Universe BIOS, we're still waiting on a release to support SVC and such.

faceless

faceless

Novice

• Members
  • 26 posts

Ive seen a FBAX w/ SSV support but not the others

did you actually try it out?

kaioshade

kaioshade

Kaze No Koe

• Premium Members
  • 409 posts
You can recompile FBAx with support for newer roms? that would be excellent. Have all the cave games and neo geo games on one emu.

How would you go about doing this? i assume you need the xdk to do it?

Rileq

Rileq

Beginner

• Members
  • 16 posts

Yes, the last boss Johann is a cheater, because he uses spheres of energy to win & he doesn't use his arms & his legs.

Speaking of impossible, has anyone successfully beat Nam1975? I have a savegame right before the last boss, and I haven't been able to beat him for 4 months. Talk about cheap!

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts

Speaking of impossible, has anyone successfully beat Nam1975? I have a savegame right before the last boss, and I haven't been able to beat him for 4 months. Talk about cheap!

first and only time i beat it on the actual neogeo system was yrs back.. n late at night too.. just use the unibios to cheat :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users