registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.179 - Page 4 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.179

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Lucasweb

Lucasweb

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts

:-(

I think I'm close to giving up. I've tried to compile it for 5 days. I have downloaded MAME source from Github several times every day, and i have uncompressed patch and repeated process of compare-merge several times in the last days. I have tried to compile it in 3 different computers.

I have downloaded and compared patch files with the files in store1 github, and i still cant find why is it not working. 

I have updated mamedev tools, and nothing.

I have been compiling using TINY subtarget, now im trying with full mame subtarget .... I dont know if this would be useful, I will know if it works in a few hours xD

Lucasweb

Lucasweb

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts

Nothing. I will continue trying ...

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
Don't try merging MAME source with ARCADE source, it isn't guaranteed to compile or work. Just get it all from ARCADE source.

Midnight Kid

Midnight Kid

Beginner

• Members+
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Rock, volleyball, poker and other card games.

I think, ARCADE not enough optional 7Z-merge audit (checking availability original and clones in merge archives), 'cause I like to collect all the same type ROMs in one 7Z-archive.

Edited by Midnight Kid, 16 November 2016 - 11:41 AM.

dany777

dany777

Novice

• Members+
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:The best MAME i know

Is just me? Or the "Tourvision PCE bootleg" games are gone? They were working fine even if they are flagged as non working

haynor666

haynor666

• Members+
  • 56 posts

Moved to software list ?

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
Well, you found an interesting bug...

Tourvision is compiled into ARCADE, so if you type:

>arcade32 tourvis

it starts up.

If however you use the "str 1" parameter to skip the nag screens, ARCADE will run very slowly and take up a whole CPU (bug in MAME core)... besides skipping the software loading screen. So, don't try that option.

Tourvision doesn't show in the GUI for unknown reasons. I'll look into it further should time (and the summer heat) permit.

sartana22

sartana22

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone and many congratulations and thanks to Robert for this project!

I have to inform you that the download link on the first page is not working (for me)..

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,369 posts
Yes, the link was deleted. You can get it from Antopisa's site.

Rodridie

Rodridie

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

Hello Robert! Could you opt in to include in the .CFG of the games, the chance to apply a modification in the SCREEN REFRESH RATE?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users