I think I'm close to giving up. I've tried to compile it for 5 days. I have downloaded MAME source from Github several times every day, and i have uncompressed patch and repeated process of compare-merge several times in the last days. I have tried to compile it in 3 different computers.
I have downloaded and compared patch files with the files in store1 github, and i still cant find why is it not working.
I have updated mamedev tools, and nothing.
I have been compiling using TINY subtarget, now im trying with full mame subtarget .... I dont know if this would be useful, I will know if it works in a few hours xD