registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.179 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.179

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,320 posts
It's that time again...

As before, the releases only have the binary. Any other needed files come with the standard MAME from mamedev.org.

Download location: http://hbmame.1emulation.com/geas

If there's bugs, post them here, but take notice of the provisos in the Welcome thread.

Opinions plus and minus are welcome here.

AbelardoVidal

AbelardoVidal

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts

Thanks  :msnwink:

AntoPISA

AntoPISA

Novice

• Members+
  • 21 posts
Thanks! ;)

xerf

xerf

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 5 posts

Thanks!!!

Zarzon

Zarzon

Novice

• Members+
  • 21 posts
Arcade support only arcade games? How can I use the hiscore.dat?

Balthier

Balthier

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 6 posts

Gonna give this one more shot.  Last night I was running Street Fighter II Turbo in sdlmame 0.178 on linux and noticed it was playing at the speed it would play in baseline mame and older Mameui/FX versions.  Arcade64 0.178 runs the SF2 Turbo versions at the same speed as the Champion Edition versions which is too slow whereas Mame runs them a little too fast, at least the last time I checked anyway and that was due to wait states not being emulated and it looks like this was never fixed? http://mametesters.org/view.php?id=408

I'll post tomorrow to see if this is still the case with 0.179 as I'm not in Windows right now.  If anyone else wants to test this out go right ahead.  Start a game in Champion Edition and play for a bit and then try out Turbo/Hyper Fighting for any region, if Turbo isn't faster then there's something wrong going on with the UI mucking up the driver.  I am also curious if this affects CPS2 games as well, I seem to recall Hyper Street Fighter II and Super Turbo playing a little too slow too.  And if this is the case what other games/drivers are affected?  This is not good at all.

Edited by Balthier, 26 October 2016 - 05:52 PM.

Rodridie

Rodridie

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

Thank you so much Robert!!!

hardrocker

hardrocker

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Is it me or does Arcade32 0.179 only work on GDI video mode now? Direct 3D video mode (which is the video mode I've always used) worked fine in 0.178.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,320 posts
Hardrocker: Works for me in d3d.

Balthier: No changes have been made to cps1 since the project started.

Zarzon: That's why it's called ARCADE.

Midnight Kid

Midnight Kid

Beginner

• Members+
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Rock, volleyball, poker and other card games.

Thanks, baby!  :jester:

ZX81v2

ZX81v2

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Many thanks for carrying on with MAMESicks project. May ARCADE be the dog's bollocks that MAMEUIFX was :)

Great Work Folks

ZX81v2 - X Retro In BASIC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users