registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Welcome to the official ARCADE forum - Page 2 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Welcome to the official ARCADE forum

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 61 posts

Yes, in details:

\DRIVERS\NAMCONB1.CPP can be removed from ARCADE source.

\VIDEO\NAMCONB1.CPP should stay for ever, simply because that portion of code will never be accepted in official source. Even if the base idea seems correct, the hardware doesn't perform raster on sprites. Hence the slowdowns in official MAME.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,431 posts
Thanks, the drivers\namconb1 has been reverted to standard.

I just saw that you'd sent me 2 emails however they had gone to Junk and not noticed until now.

haynor666

haynor666

• Members+
  • 58 posts

Yes, in details:

\DRIVERS\NAMCONB1.CPP can be removed from ARCADE source.

\VIDEO\NAMCONB1.CPP should stay for ever, simply because that portion of code will never be accepted in official source. Even if the base idea seems correct, the hardware doesn't perform raster on sprites. Hence the slowdowns in official MAME.

Performance is indeed better so are there any visible changes with this part of code?

BTW. Nice to see that You are still with us ;)

uvsthem

uvsthem

Beginner

• Members+
  • 18 posts

I have a request. Is it possible to resort games that start with the word THE alphabetically? For example "The Punisher" word be list under P alphabetically as if it was just named Punisher. Being able to do this with the Nintendo Vs. games would be cool too so Vs. Baseball would be listed in the B section alphabetically.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,431 posts
Don't know if that's possible. I can take a look though.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,431 posts
Well, an error has occurred with the SQL database which prevents new users from registering.

I haven't heard from the owner or server admins for months, so we might have to move elsewhere.

I'll let you know when I know.

AntoPISA

AntoPISA

Novice

• Members+
  • 23 posts
If you want, I can make a new page for this new project.

Let me know...

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,431 posts
The SQL problem seems to have resolved itself, so let's continue on. I created a brand new backup forum though, just in case.

AntoPisa: I assume you mean a repository of old versions? You can do that if you wish because I do not keep old versions online.

Rodent

Rodent

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

I am so happy, that the spirit of mameuifx continues in ARCADE.

Thank you mamesick and robert. This was the best scene news for me from this day!

PS: The name "ARCADE" is soo generic. Maybe you want to reconsider it :)

xflbret

xflbret

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts

I just heard about this project today. I feel bad for being late to the party.

I already put in MAMEUI64 0.176 over my old MAMEUIFX 0.175. So, I hope once I install Arcade 64 I will have every bit of my goodness back. Does anyone have any install advice? Or, can I just install Arcade64 over my present MAMEUIFX install?

Thank you to Robert for keeping my favorite front-end alive. MAMEUIFX was the best, the others just don't compare.

Chanbara

Chanbara

Novice

• Members+
  • 27 posts

can I just install Arcade64 over my present MAMEUIFX install?

Yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users