registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Raine screen refresh issues - Raine - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Raine screen refresh issues

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello

Is there any way to enable vsync on Raine 0.64.10?

Sorry about my question. I'm googling several days, but I can't find any information yet.

Thank you!

Edited by Blitzkrieg, 19 January 2016 - 07:08 PM.

Tux

Tux

Author of Raine

• Emulator Author
  • 193 posts

Don't tell me you didn't find the setting, it's pretty obvious, maybe there is a problem about that with sdl-1.2 on your system, sorry if it's the case !

Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello Tux

I appreciate your answer, but I really can't find the vsync option on the GUI. I'm sorry.

Is there any way to configure through cfg file as raine32_sdl.cfg?

Thank you very much!

Tux

Tux

Author of Raine

• Emulator Author
  • 193 posts

Yeah sorry there is no specific vsync option because it's handled by the double buffer mechanism, so there is a main double buffer option in video options which is enabled by default, and a specific one for opengl in "Renderer options" when the renderer selected is opengl,

If you enabled both options, it's worth testing fullscreen mode and windowed mode, which might give different results.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users