registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Contest! Win 1 of 4 Android Emulator boxs! - Gossip Café [/offtopic] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Contest! Win 1 of 4 Android Emulator boxs!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...
Hey!

On my facebook page and on 1emulation if you comment or send me a pm telling me why you deserve to get one of these were giving away 4 throughout the new year!

Copy paste from facebook,

"To ALL!
The android box I showed on my page is now being given away to 4 people this year, if you tell me why you want it or deserve it either in a comment or private message you could win one! The first is already given to William Cornelius and will arrive in March to his home! That leaves 4 to go! You dont have to be on my friends list to enter. ANYONE can enter! Be original but not rude. The boxs come fully loaded with everything already installed and a manual for troubleshooting. Tell your friends, tell your family and tell your co workers! Dates are April 29th, June 24th, Sept. 26th and Nov. 11th for drawings to be closed. You do not pay for anything, this is free (even the shipping!). ~ Bambi"

You can send all submissions to Bambi here on 1emulation or to Bambi Emu on facebook. To see the videos of it working simply search on facebook for "bambi emu android".

Good luck to all who enter!

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,642 posts
Sounds like a good idea :-)

Have fun!

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,680 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
Couldn't find the vid.

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts

Couldn't find the vid.

There are about 12 videos and theyre not hard to find. Simply search for "Bambi emu android tv"

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
It seems that facebook has catalogued my videos into one post, I just checked and theyre public so a quick search for me could show them.

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
Im going to upload them to youtube for easier searching. Ill post the link shortly.

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
So far some of the videos are now up on youtube, search android tv emulator box. Theres about 5 videos so far but im adding more on slow internet. The account is "myschizoaffectivelife".

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,680 posts
Very kool

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
To Cominus and Robert since you both posted in this thread your entered now!

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,680 posts
When is the winner announced?

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
1st winner will be announced april 29th 2016!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users