registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Canadas food prices? high? - Gossip Café [/offtopic] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Canadas food prices? high?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.

http://beforeitsnews...cy-3093988.html

Whut? 

Hard Core Rikki

Hard Core Rikki

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Emulation. Among others.

Better live within your means, build a safety cushion than falling for the credit mermaids for non-essential/luxury and perishable goods.

Contagion was inevitable. All oil exporters' currencies got hammered and will keep doing so until the correction is over, and that's before accounting for the dollar's rising value and the coming TPP.

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.

This gig is coming down bro. 

Buying a big old bag of rice wouldn't hurt though, tinned food stuff like that. 

I mean I worry for people with kids and babies more so. 

The rich are already buying tickets to stuff like this: 

http://terravivos.com/

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,680 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
I mean they live in the middle of nowhere, what do you expect.

Lennoux

Lennoux

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Better live within your means, build a safety cushion than falling for the credit mermaids for non-essential/luxury and perishable goods.

Contagion was inevitable. All oil exporters' currencies got hammered and will keep doing so until the correction is over, and that's before accounting for the dollar's rising value and the coming TPP.

I always try to live below my means. That way when times get tough I've got some money tucked away.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

I'm like this as well, and always have been. Now that I finally got a job, I can spend a bit, but most of my salary goes to my accounts and stays there. It helps to have an apartment of your own, no mortgages or other loans and not having to pay rent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users