Yeah enough fixes for the 0.64 version, this proves at least that raine is becoming too big for me alone !
At least this time I got some very welcome help from Romain who built the osx binary this time, so it's not from me and I wasn't even able to test it for now, but it should be ok, feedback highly appreciated on this binary !!! You'll find it there in the downloads section : http://raine.1emulat...oad/latest.html
A few things about the osx binary though : it's quite different this time because Romain had troubles with all the asm inside, so it's using a C version for the video functions and for the 68020 core, which is a very first time in raine. With modern cpus you shouldn't be able to see the difference anyway.
A few of the fixes this time :
- a surprising bug in the clipping of text in the gui which should not have been there
- the fix of mer-curious fireball, hopefully !
- a fix for a crash during nam1975 demo because of a stupid fadeout effect !
- But also finally the video priorities for the gunbird driver have been added, plus a few sounds which couldn't be heard before are now played correctly (for almost all the games in this driver).
- neocd music now adapts to the sample rate chosen in sound options
- the fix for the bug about cawing reported just after releasing 0.64.9 !
- plus a few small fixes here and there not worth mentioning...