Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Neorages recent errors:

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Click to view battle stats
Sorry i i sound aggresive i am not aiming my anger at anyone.

I guess i am just irratated because it appears the whole world is against me today.

Sorry if i offend anyone.

Shishan77

Shishan77

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts
sign on to AIM (AOL instant messenger) or MSN IM and I'll send you each one of the roms! Might take a while, I got a DSL though. I don't know what else to say, if I had a webpage I'd post it.

My AOL screen name is Vortec350

lemme know if you have MSN I just realize I'd have to give out my email

Killzone

Killzone

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 7 posts
I can't download any of the p1 roms from any of the links. I get countless "page not found" and "forbidden" errors, any other places to get said roms?

Also I've got an idea for anyone with a version of Samurai Shodown 5 that works in NRX. MAKE IT A TORRENT AND ADD IT TO SUPRNOVA, Tis' the season of giving afterall. If ya don't want to do that, give me the rom and I'll make it a Torrent.

Edited by Killzone, 26 December 2003 - 10:22 PM.

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Kill zone i now have it AIM me if you want it, but the offer only stands if you will indeed suprnova the files.

:-]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users