registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Zsnes DOS real 256x240 - NES & SNES Emulators [/pc/nes+snes] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Zsnes DOS real 256x240

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

theelf

theelf

• Members+
  • 50 posts

Greetings

I realize that zsnes for dos, is limited to 320px minimun for VESA2* in DOS, and the modes Q and X for 256x240 at least for me, never works fullscreen (besides are limited to 8bits)

Thats why i decide to modify the source code, and build a test version with support for 256x240* at 8 and 16bits

** Use any software for tweak vesa resolutions for this, i use unirefresh in a TNT2 AGP and is perfect

Compiled dor Pentium (i586)  maybe is not working in 486, I did not test

Some pictures

Normal ZSNES,  show 8:3 inside a 4:3 screen.The only way to have cortrect aspect ratio or fullscreen, is do a stretch, bad idea

871.jpg
872.jpg

My version with real 256x240 support

431.jpg
432.jpg

512x480 mode,  for mode5/6 games

hd2.jpg
hd3.jpg
hd4.jpg

Download

http://www.akihabara...es/zsnes256.zip

Thanks

Edited by theelf, 19 August 2015 - 06:05 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,643 posts

Zip file is corrupt.

theelf

theelf

• Members+
  • 50 posts

Zip file is corrupt.

mm..strange, here is working good

Just in case I upload again, please test

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,643 posts

Works now, thanks!

Just in case you want this announcement to be visible on the front page, in facebook, etc, make a short news item in the Submit us news forum, and I'll move it to where everyone can see it.  :)

theelf

theelf

• Members+
  • 50 posts

thanks Robert

I made a new update to emulator, i add 512x480 mode,  for games like Seiken Densetsu 3 that use the 512x240 snes mode

hd2.jpg
hd3.jpg
hd4.jpg

Because this was just a fast mod to zsnes to have fullscreen, i will left this version like final build

Only i will back to code again if some bug

Greetings

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,643 posts

Thanks for the update.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users