registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> The big translations topic (was: Compiling Raine, the easy way?) - Page 4 - Raine - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The big translations topic (was: Compiling Raine, the easy way?)

- - - - - Compile raine source windows

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Tux

Tux

Author of Raine

• Emulator Author
  • 191 posts

Toi much translation work ? Take care !

luixvayo

luixvayo

Beginner

• Members+
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Games, drawing, sculpture, wood works, basic electronics, things that make you dizzie and smile a lot.

Hi everybody i'm here again! Alive and well, i got stuck in an island, the only friend i have was a volley ball, it was tough, but im ok!

Cheers!

Tux

Tux

Author of Raine

• Emulator Author
  • 191 posts

it's strange I saw this same story on a movie ! Must be a coincidence ! ;-)

luixvayo

luixvayo

Beginner

• Members+
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Games, drawing, sculpture, wood works, basic electronics, things that make you dizzie and smile a lot.

it's strange I saw this same story on a movie ! Must be a coincidence ! :wink:

They took my history to the big screen without my permisson?! This hollywood guys, i hope they dont find out that i dress like a bat and go to fight against the crime in the night, it's hard too, one dude with his face paint like a clown it's giving me a hard time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Compile, raine, source, windows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users