registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Need help - Raine - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Need help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Needhelp

Needhelp

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey Tux,

It's Huggybaby here with a temporary new account.

I have an account on this site already, but I can't remember the password. Then I try to reset my password, but the email never shows up in my AOL account. So I'm stuck.

Maybe Robert can help?

I know this probably isn't the proper forum for this subject, but if other users are having a hard time migrating for the same reason this might help them too.

Congrats on your new digs.

Tux

Tux

Author of Raine

• Emulator Author
  • 206 posts

Well the name of the super admin in charge here is Alpha, so I guess you should send a message to him (yeah it's not me anymore, but I am in charge of this  raine forum !).

I was actually glad to leave the forum admin part to someone else !

Anyway I sent a mail to him with the url of the topic...

Edited by Tux, 12 July 2015 - 10:59 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,469 posts

Hi huggybaby, I've reset your password and sent you a PM.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,457 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

Hey Tux,

It's Huggybaby here with a temporary new account.

I have an account on this site already, but I can't remember the password. Then I try to reset my password, but the email never shows up in my AOL account. So I'm stuck.

Maybe Robert can help?

I know this probably isn't the proper forum for this subject, but if other users are having a hard time migrating for the same reason this might help them too.

Congrats on your new digs.

Please check your PM.
Ignore my PM.. didn't notice Robert's response.

Huggybaby

Huggybaby

Beginner

• Members+
  • 12 posts

Hey, it's me!

Thanks everyone. Now to figure out why my sweet avatar pic isn't working...

It's a png file less than 50kB. :(

Edited by Huggybaby, 13 July 2015 - 08:04 PM.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,457 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

Hey, it's me!

Thanks everyone. Now to figure out why my sweet avatar pic isn't working...

It's a png file less than 50kB. :sad:

Hmm...before I look into this, could you try saving it as a JPG file and uploading again? Let me know if that fixes it.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,469 posts
The problem of emails not being sent, has (we believe) been fixed.

There should no longer be a problem with new user registration; password reset; notification of PM, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users