Coinops 7 Rad Rally

mrvie

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to play this game, but for some reason no matter what controls i use, the car just will not drive. I tried looking to change the controls, but the menu just wont take any controls i push as a default. ( i get the menu from back+white )

Anybody knows how this works? Also does anyone know how to upload an game with ftp? I have a million maps, but even though i can find the console maps with roms, it just will not show it in the dashboard once i try to play it.

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to play this game, but for some reason no matter what controls i use, the car just will not drive. I tried looking to change the controls, but the menu just wont take any controls i push as a default. ( i get the menu from back+white )

I had the same issues with Rad Rally and Rad Mobile in the Arcade emulator i use in the end i just got rid of the games as no matter what settings i used the car wont

control properly it's an Analog Control issue which is causing the problems.Maybe you'll get more advice about this if you post on the official CoinOPS forum

But Im surprised to hear the games still have the same issues in CoinOPS as the developer of this frontend launcher always brags how he's fixed the analog input controls

seems that for these games and others im sure thats not the case :P