registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> confusing Samurai shodown 5 special dats.. MVS fully decrypted version. - Arcade Emulators [/pc/arcade] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

confusing Samurai shodown 5 special dats.. MVS fully decrypted version.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bytestorm

bytestorm

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Collecting arcade and console systems.
Hi all :)
Trying to find that dat suitable for:

Samurai shodown 5 special (mvs version, fully decrypted)
But there are so many dats for this game and I am not sure wich one to look for.. since some seems to be for the censored aes version etc..

I just want the dat for the fully decrypted C,V,S,M,P set (P files never encrypted?)

It should be the version with 4 V files and 128k S and M files..

Anyone who could paste this dat and if needed the decryption patches / grabbers (since the links in the ultimate SSVS thread are dead ; (...)?

Thanks ks in advance

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Out of curiosity: why do you need this DAT file? Archiving purposes? I have the decrypted P1, S1 and M1 on file somewhere, but no DATs...  back from when NeoRAGEx was still a worthwhile emulator.

bytestorm

bytestorm

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Collecting arcade and console systems.

Out of curiosity: why do you need this DAT file? Archiving purposes? I have the decrypted P1, S1 and M1 on file somewhere, but no DATs...  back from when NeoRAGEx was still a worthwhile emulator.

I wanted to get the correct CRC for the files.. aint got them all thou :/ but so I could see wich ones to look for.

Would you mind sending the decrypted files you have please?

my email: **********

would greatly apreciate your help!

Regards from sweden / Stefan

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

I sent an email to you and edited your email address out of the previous message; we don't want spambots to get creative with your address, now do we?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users