registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> help with itunes ios app - iPod+iPad+iPhone Emulators [/apple] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

help with itunes ios app

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

pierini1

pierini1

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello,
one year ago i purchased a IOS app from ITUNES but i cannot run it because i haven't any IOS device at the moment so i ask you if someone can run that app i purchased in order to make me some car searches with that app.
That app searches car brand and model from license plate and app name is TARGAUTO.

If anyone want to help me, i give him my itunes login so he can find app inside my itunes login or i can give you directly app.
Bye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users