Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
536 replies to this topic

Fustrated

Fustrated

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
Click to view battle stats
i'm using NeorageX the zip file is about 31mb

neogeo

neogeo

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
hi im new in here, didnt read the whole thread, but 4 those who want a 100% working mslug5 rom go here and leech:

http://metalslug.hit...pl/pl/index.php

njoy.

Fustrated

Fustrated

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
lol thats exactly where i got my rom from :lol:

Fustrated

Fustrated

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
whew everthings fine... i just didn't have the hacked neorageX lol...thanks again for reminding me :) i'm looking forward to finishing it :lol: then on to KOF2003!!!!

neogeo

neogeo

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
what hack do u mean?
gimme ulr pls ;)

hm got it but doesnt work 4 me...(lots of black and whit crap) i just use kawaks

Edited by neogeo, 10 February 2004 - 06:48 PM.

Smilee

Smilee

3rd Man In

• Ultra Members
  • 2,076 posts
  • Interests:Games, Music, Hip-hop, art, life. <br />&quot;...graffiti is an act of resistance towards a society that is increasingly defined by stifling conformity, mental apathy and an incessant propaganda. Graffiti is a means of empowering the disenfranchised and alienated masses. It is the voice of people who aren't listened to...and one of the few tools you have if you have almost nothing. The advertising agencies, town planners, estate agents, and barons of big business are the true vandals who make the world an ugly place to be&quot; - BANKSY
Hello first time here.

I'm having trouble running MS5 so can anyone guide to the process of making it work on NeoRagex? I got the files and everything even the hacked NRx and mslug5_p1 file. sorry but im new at this, thanks. :lol:

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

Is there a place where I could find fixes like this.

I am looking for a fix for CTHD2003

This is for Mslug5. next time ask in the neogeo section.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Replace the P1 rom that's inside your Metal Slug 5 romset with the hacked one.
Then just click Import in NeoRAGEx.

Smilee

Smilee

3rd Man In

• Ultra Members
  • 2,076 posts
  • Interests:Games, Music, Hip-hop, art, life. <br />&quot;...graffiti is an act of resistance towards a society that is increasingly defined by stifling conformity, mental apathy and an incessant propaganda. Graffiti is a means of empowering the disenfranchised and alienated masses. It is the voice of people who aren't listened to...and one of the few tools you have if you have almost nothing. The advertising agencies, town planners, estate agents, and barons of big business are the true vandals who make the world an ugly place to be&quot; - BANKSY
Thanks alot Agozer! :lol:

Smilee

Smilee

3rd Man In

• Ultra Members
  • 2,076 posts
OK i did what u said agozer, but Neoragex still can't detect it. :lol:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

OK i did what u said agozer, but Neoragex still can't detect it. :lol:

Did you check at the very bottom of the gamelist. And another question what version of NRX are you using? More specifically, what's the date of the executable?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users