Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

Mr.X

Well my hacked NRX only plays MSlug 5. I have to use my regular one or Kawaks 1.46 for the rest. Anyways, Mslug 5 rocks. My only complaint is that it seems shorter than X and 3 and quite a bit easier too. Besides I think the energy ball effects could have been much cooler, Like the mother alien in Mslug 3 when you were in her lair. That was cool crap.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, thanks for those who had helped me in getting ms5. :lol: I 'm now using Neoragex to play. Those who wanna play it in neoragex had to search this forum, download it and unrar the program. If u do not have the unrar program, pls go to this website to get the unrar program:

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=RAR

It's not direct download, so u got 2 search for the program. :lol:

Hey guys, thanks for those who had helped me in getting ms5.  :lol: I 'm now using Neoragex to play. Those who wanna play it in neoragex had to search this forum, download it and unrar the program. If u do not have the unrar program, pls go to this website to get the unrar program:

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=RAR

It's not direct download, so u got 2 search for the program.  :lol:

Just go to http://www.rarsoft.com

Hey anyone who wants NeoRageX hacked for metal slug five just IM me at XerotoNine on AIM. There just give me your email address and I will send a zipped NRX hacked with Mslug 5. If you want Samsho 5 or SVC Chaos amongst other games I have the hacked kawaks required to play them too. Every game I have works perfectly fine on my WinXP computer and none of my friends have had problems with my roms or emulators either. By the way, my hacked NRX only plays Mslug 5, you would need a regular NRX for all the rest. :lol:

Edited by Lucian

Hey anyone who wants NeoRageX hacked for metal slug five just IM me at XerotoNine on AIM.  There just give me your email address and I will send a zipped NRX hacked with Mslug 5.  If you want Samsho 5 or SVC Chaos amongst other games I have the hacked kawaks required to play them too.  Every game I have works perfectly fine on my WinXP computer and none of my friends have had problems with my roms or emulators either. By the way, my hacked NRX only plays Mslug 5, you would need a regular NRX for all the rest. ;)

It has been proven that Metal Slug 5 runs in the same NeoRAGEx hack than SVC and SSV (EGCG Ver. Final).

I dont use a hacked NRX or SSV egcg final to run svc chaos or samsho five I use Kawaks 1.46. I havent been able to find a hacked PC version of kawaks that runs Metal Slug 5, I've been able to run everything else short of Crouching tiger hidden dragon and

Metal Slug 5. The only reason I said my hacked NRX only plays MSLUG 5 is because the majority of my other roms are now all corrupted looking with my hacked NRX cept for Mslug 5 and Rage of the dragons. Anyways you made a point that I as well as most rom savvy people know and I dont think it had to be reiterated. Anyways if you could give me some info on a hacked kawaks (pc version not XBOX like ive been finding all over the place) that will play Mslug 4 and 5, Samsho 5, Svc Chaos Plus, ROTD, KOF2002 and Power Battle Matrimelee I would be very grateful. Everyone have a nice day.