Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
536 replies to this topic

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts
Click to view battle stats

:P You mean, put those files TOGETHER? How? And the password... Do i need it to download sth else with that? I'm not very gd at com.  :D

do you have the mslugnd.zip (rom)

if so you then download the p1 rom which is in the zip (there is no password ) then you replace the old p1 rom with the fix

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

Well thx. (you didn't do much anyway)  I got the game and it works great. Just the sound that bugs to much....

sounds like yiu have bad V roms

Kao

Kao

• Members
  • 60 posts
No worries. The game wroks fine now. Even the sound.

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
superbness, this has really come a long way eh?

is there a full package of the Kawaks rom yet though?

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
nevermind that last post I sifted back a few pages and managed to find it. but yes I just played through it w/ my brother now and if u guys want I could write up a review for it. I take enough from this site, figured it might be a good change to give. :!:

Snakeizzz

Snakeizzz

Novice

• Members+
  • 21 posts
can some1 post the complete working file =) cuz there is a lot of pages, 34 to be exact

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
Metal Slug V's Music is hot i love that beat

and i got it working for KAWAKS 1.45 LOADER *obviously you guys can tell i love that version from all the posts i've been putting about games, they all relate to 1.45*

:lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:blink: and wtf did they do with FIO, she looks hecka weird now :blink:

EXCUSE my desktop, LITTLE KIDS don't look :blink:

Edited by -VIOLENCE-, 12 January 2004 - 05:29 AM.

freakkk

freakkk

Novice

• Members
  • 30 posts
How do i download the p1 rom which is in the zip? I dunno.

Tidus

Tidus

The Shadow......

• Premium Members
  • 497 posts
goto http://neogamez.net

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

How do i download the p1 rom which is in the zip? I dunno.

u CLICK the link

samoht

samoht

• Members
  • 69 posts
Guys this is samoht. And I just want to extend my thanks and utmost gratitude to those of you out there within this forum for contributing your knowledge!! Metal Slug 5 is incredible. 2D animation lives on!!!!! :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users