Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Please help w/rotdn & svcbl

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

ChunBlue

ChunBlue

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
Click to view battle stats
I just installed the Kawa X SE and manually converted all my roms to become playable on SE.

I can't get rotdn to work and I don't have all the characters from svc as I once did. (athena, gargoryle dude, etc)

Can anyone point to the the correct romset for these two (preferably since I never used a hex editor before) but any help would be appreciated.

CB

ChunBlue

ChunBlue

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
Ok, finally figured out the problem with rotdn <_< , now I just need help with svc.

CB

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

Ok, finally figured out the problem with rotdn  :huh: , now I just need help with svc.

CB

There is no problem with svcbl.zip, it's SVC (Bootleg), the one without "Plus" (it was the same dump).

You must use the original roms :

svcbl.zip (SVC Chaos : SNK vs Capcom Bootleg) :

svc_p1.rom (the one without "Plus") -> 6 Mb
svc_s1.rom (the one without "Plus") -> 128 Kb
svc-m1.rom -> 128 Kb
svc-v1.rom -> 4 Mb
svc-v2.rom -> 4 Mb
svc-v3.rom -> 4 Mb
svc-v4.rom -> 4 Mb
svc_c1.rom -> 8 Mb
svc_c2.rom -> 8 Mb
svc_c3.rom -> 8 Mb
svc_c4.rom -> 8 Mb
svc_c5.rom -> 8 Mb
svc_c6.rom -> 8 Mb
svc_c7.rom -> 8 Mb
svc_c8.rom -> 8 Mb

ChunBlue

ChunBlue

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear (haven't slept since trying to get all the roms to work).

The only SVC rom I have is the svccha.zip one, so (from my understanding) I need help either getting the updated "p" and "s" roms or the svcbl.zip file itself.

Thanks for the help !

CB

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear (haven't slept since trying to get all the roms to work).

The only SVC rom I have is the svccha.zip one, so (from my understanding) I need help either getting the updated "p" and "s" roms or the svcbl.zip file itself.

Thanks for the help !

CB

The P1 rom has original size : 6 Mb.
The S1 rom has original size : 128 Kb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users