registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Bambi said Id get raped in Jail. - Men's Corner [/swag] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bambi said Id get raped in Jail.

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.

Been on my mind the past twelve hours. 

We were talking on facebook and she said I would deffo 100% without a doubt get raped in jail. 

Feel alienated. 

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything

I would have to say I agree...lol

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts

you fucker!

veristic

veristic

Mort Sci Guy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    PC Games
    Comics
    Manga
    Computer Enthusiast
    Mobile Devices
    Altruism

? What brought about this conversation ... lol

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...
Gun control

veristic

veristic

Mort Sci Guy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    PC Games
    Comics
    Manga
    Computer Enthusiast
    Mobile Devices
    Altruism

Well, he's caucasian so he at least has the advantage of white supremecists supporting him, if he was so inclined to join their ranks. Then again, he might be offered protection in return for being someone's "bitch," too lol. I know I'd be screwed in prison since I am Asian, which has the smallest prison population outside of Asia.

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts

Well, he's caucasian so he at least has the advantage of white supremecists supporting him, if he was so inclined to join their ranks. Then again, he might be offered protection in return for being someone's "bitch," too lol. I know I'd be screwed in prison since I am Asian, which has the smallest prison population outside of Asia.

Im not a nazii bro hate those fuckers. 

But yeah to survive in an america prison would deffo have to go white supremacist.

You'll be fine in jail, just make a statement in the dinner hall, stand up on your table and be like "Crackers, wogs, spics, this bitch is mine now, all you fuckers are gonna pay with my horizontal punching power!" (UPPERCUT AIR TO INJECT FEAR) Then go over to the BIGGEST guy you can see, whatever race he is insult it, spit in his dinner, tell him he looks like a low IQ retard or something. And tell him he will be sucking your dick tonight or ELSE!!! HORIZONTAL PUNCHING POWAH! (UPPERCUT AIR TO INJECT FEAR)

Done, you got that bitch on lock down. 

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Im not a nazii bro hate those fuckers. 

But yeah to survive in an america prison would deffo have to go white supremacist.

You'll be fine in jail, just make a statement in the dinner hall, stand up on your table and be like "Crackers, wogs, spics, this bitch is mine now, all you fuckers are gonna pay with my horizontal punching power!" (UPPERCUT AIR TO INJECT FEAR) Then go over to the BIGGEST guy you can see, whatever race he is insult it, spit in his dinner, tell him he looks like a low IQ retard or something. And tell him he will be sucking your dick tonight or ELSE!!! HORIZONTAL PUNCHING POWAH! (UPPERCUT AIR TO INJECT FEAR)

Done, you got that bitch on lock down. 

Case...CLOSED. Raped in prison you would be.

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts

1:24 onwards.

MY ESCAPE PLAN. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users