Will be in London from Aug 26th - Aug 31st

L.S.D

I'm just a very busy guy and I hate Toronto(or any major metropolis for that matter) with a passion...infact I'm probably selling my house within the next 4 years and moving even further away from the city. 1 hour away isn't enough, I want a 2 hour drive buffer zone.

I lived in Etobicoke/North York for the first 11 years of my life, you couldn't pay me enough to move back to that overcrowded smelly shithole.

I know what you mean, I did my one of my postings in toronto and it suuuuuuuucked to be there. The whole area is getting bad.

AND been getting worse as the years go. Hey Ken we could still meet in august at Playdium Mississauga. (I think I cant spell missisagua this late.)

I wish there was snow right now...ok maybe not snow, but I'll take -10 weather back any day. Our summers are mostly ridiculously humid and ~30c.

I'd say the worst weather over the entire year-long, can be had here given how far in each direction the temperature goes. But I love the cold, no way could I live somewhere really hot even without humidity.

• Like 1

I wish I had a log cabin, sitting in it and watching a fire. Would be sweet....

But anyways where I'm at its still windy so we only get a high of 16 so its still chilly but not sweater weather.

I am running a dehumidifier 24 hours a day its so humid. It's like always having a cold sweat, your not hot but your not cold either it just sucks out.

Canada has strange weather, in the UK its eithier

1. Cloudy.

2. Rain.

3. Cloudy with sun now and then.

4. Blazing sun for about 40 days of the year. (if we are lucky)

You see more clear skies in winter than summer.

I'd be totally useless in the cold of canada we rarely get too cold over here 2C lowest average, And for for a month or two can get hit with minus 10 that fluxes like a motherfucker.

If I had a choice of weather southern france all day!

Monsoons in spring but the rest of it is kick ass!

Last winter when I was in at work for shutdown maintenance, we got freezing rain so bad I came out and spent half an hour knocking the 3/4" cocoon of ice off my SUV at the end of the day 2 days in a row.

That was 2 days where it hovered just above 0 and went back and forth by a few degrees through the day, I remember just days before it was around -22.

Simply cant afford to travel to London, as soon as you pass into the place prices increase something stupid like 80%.

So a sarnie and a bottle of water could be something like £8. (not for certain but i know its expensive)

Then id have to book a place to stay, or if im coming back it would have to be train tickets, again a two way ticket is is like £100.

Massive headache and £££

• 2 weeks later...

Simply cant afford to travel to London, as soon as you pass into the place prices increase something stupid like 80%.

So a sarnie and a bottle of water could be something like £8. (not for certain but i know its expensive)

Then id have to book a place to stay, or if im coming back it would have to be train tickets, again a two way ticket is is like £100.

Massive headache and £££

that's too bad :(

i will also need to go somewhere called Enfield for the wedding reception, wherever the hell that is.