Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

mugen help

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Texas

Texas

The Houston Rocket

• Premium Members
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Football<br>Emulation<br>2D Fighting Games<br>Basketball<br>Girls<br>Boxing<br>Movies like Fight Club
Click to view battle stats
Does anyone know if there is another mugen out there like kof91 but better that will work with windos xp pro, when i start mugen it goes to full screen then the monitor just starts clicking and i get nothing, i tried changing the video under the config file, besides that i can't even access the main site for mugen to work aarrgg!
i wan't to play mugen it would be so cool but it looks bleak. <_<

EDGE

EDGE

Beginner

• Members
  • 18 posts

Does anyone know if there is another mugen out there like kof91 but better that will work with windos xp pro, when i start mugen it goes to full screen then the monitor just starts clicking and i get nothing, i tried changing the video under the config file, besides that i can't even access the main site for mugen to work aarrgg!
i wan't to play mugen it would be so cool but it looks bleak. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://unofficial-winmugen.jpn.org/

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
don't bump old threads. /backseat mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users