registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> 1Emulation is now on Facebook and Twitter! - 1Emulation.com Information [/info] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1Emulation is now on Facebook and Twitter!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

1emusocial.jpg

You can now get the latest emulation and games news from 1Emulation.com straight onto your most popular social networks! Every piece of news will now be automatically posted on both our Twitter and Facebook. Follow and like us now for the most immediate updates!

Like our new Facebook page!

http://facebook.com/1emulation

Follow us on our new Twitter page!

http://twitter.com/1emulation

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,578 posts
I'd better be careful what i say... :P

Alpha

Alpha

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts

I'd better be careful what i say... :P

You mean on Facebook or in regards to this announcement? hmmmm :lol:

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,578 posts
If my words of wisdom are going to appear on facebook, twitter and here all at once, I could do something that goes viral.... (thinks of horrible things to say) :P

Alpha

Alpha

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts

If my words of wisdom are going to appear on facebook, twitter and here all at once, I could do something that goes viral.... (thinks of horrible things to say) :P

hahahahaha. Well, we definitely do need to go viral a few times a year these days. How to go about it is the ultimate question :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users