Samurai Showdown V rom!

Yes, it's the real deal, I've played it already and it works fine on an included Nebula emulator.

Enjoy!

http://216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=...-8%26safe%3Doff

Hope that link comes out, if not, just go directly to http://emulacity.redtotalonline.com

And big props to SVC Dump Team that released this! You guys kick ass!

Edited by Shishan77

WOW !!!

Thanks Guys!

I know this is a silly thing to ask but would there be anyway of getting this to work in neorageX ??

I'm gonna try that. if renaming doesn't work then I dunno what will. it'll be nice 2 have it reguardless :D

None of the links are working for me, im getting 404 errors on most of the pages, and on others the rom is showing up as not being there, anyone else got any more better links for this rom?, and what is supernova?, is that that bittorrent site?, if so not much use to me cos i don't use BT way to slow for me since im only on 56k and when i end up having other people downloading from me to slowing my download down to nothing well, i think ya know what i mean, anyway i hope someone has a link for this that works :D, think we will be seeing this running on kawa-x plus anytime soon :P.

already been a Kawa-X hack.  Check the NextGen page.

emsley:  the dat I provided can also be used on Kawaks.

hm... where is this dat u provided...

I tried it on rage and it came up with a message that said WARNING: BANK ERROR

I'll deal w/ kawaks on this one but if anyone finds a fix for rage that would be great, the rom I got was from the emulacity site, the first one that shishan posted. I'll do it on kawaks if I have to and if the addition of a dat isn't brain surgery, but there's no need to go through the bullcrap of getting a new emulator for only one game. it's just not worth it.