registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Support 1Emulation with these beautiful custom-made desktop wallpapers! - 1Emulation.com Information [/info] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Support 1Emulation with these beautiful custom-made desktop wallpapers!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

Over the years, we've had many amazing photoshop designers come and go on 1Emulation. Today, we share with the community a beautiful collection of Desktop Wallpapers that were made by our wonderful members. We realize a lot of these are a smaller resolution than the norm in 2013, but people who have multiple monitor setups these days may in-fact want to use one. Enjoy! :D

1 Emulation Wall 1280x1024.jpg 1emu3.png 1emu4.jpg

1emu5a.jpg 1emu6.jpg 1emu6a.jpg

1emu7b2.jpg 1emu8.jpg 1emu10b.jpg

1emu92.jpg chunliwp.jpg kimkaphwon03.jpg

tbgwp.jpg wp1.jpg wp3.jpg

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.

Nice work man. 

Alpha

Alpha

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts

Nice work man.

Thank yourself and the community! I didn't make any of these. :-)

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.

Who made them, they need credit. 

Alpha

Alpha

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts

Who made them, they need credit.

Indeed they do. The majority of them are made by a former member who has been inactive for almost 9 years. The member's name is Omega_Iori. I didn't mention it in the news post, as it is also the name of an SNK character. I've tried numerous occasions in the past to get in touch with the guy, but he's long gone. The rest... honestly, I can't remember. I just had these saved on an old dvd+r.

EDIT: Here's the profile for Omega_Iori: http://www.1emulatio...147-omega-iori/ (Last Active Jul 02 2004 10:21 PM)

Jitway

Jitway

Headbanger#1

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. php scripting and musix what else is there.

I remember these. Thanks for the memories GC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users