Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Favourite KOF character

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's your all time favourite King of Fighters Character?

Who's your all time favourite King of Fighters Character?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Click to view battle stats
This is the definitive poll to voice your opinion on your favourite King of Fighters character. I tried to make sure I chose the main 10 characters, to please everyone.

;) PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE!! :(

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Not to be mean or anything but we had this post FIVE times already ;)

Oh well, my favorite KOF character is K'

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Yes, this poll has been on before, but this one is trying to be the DIFINITIVE KOF character poll.

I tried to list the most important characters rather than just a silly assortment.

For example, the last poll only had 5 choices (and daft ones at that). Kyo, Iori, Terry, Robert and K'.

Please vote rather than just type your answers ;)

SinisterHiryu

SinisterHiryu

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts
Its all about Terry Bogard and K' Prime!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users