registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Should we close down? - Page 3 - Suggestions Box [/feedback] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Should we close down?

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we close down

Should we close down?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Dem cats.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Also, I'm here.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
It seems like the only way to become mega popular is to become host to important projects (like coinops, the NDS stuff we where in magazine for remember?!, etc.)

Whenever I google stuff about emulation I pretty regularly come across posts from these forums, so it seems like we are a pretty valuable source of information. I guess worst case scenario we convert to a wiki? I don't think there is any reasonable way to do this though so I say we push onwards.

Hosting ROMs and such would be an awesome idea. It IS dangerous as you said. Why not take advantage of the lack of easy to use usenet index sites right now and host NZBs to emulation related material? That way nothing is actually hosted here.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

It seems like the only way to become mega popular is to become host to important projects (like coinops, the NDS stuff we where in magazine for remember?!, etc.)

Whenever I google stuff about emulation I pretty regularly come across posts from these forums, so it seems like we are a pretty valuable source of information. I guess worst case scenario we convert to a wiki? I don't think there is any reasonable way to do this though so I say we push onwards.

Hosting ROMs and such would be an awesome idea. It IS dangerous as you said. Why not take advantage of the lack of easy to use usenet index sites right now and host NZBs to emulation related material? That way nothing is actually hosted here.

If we hosted anything, we'd be fine. I'm not going to host anything illegal here, period. But I do strongly believe if we host legal emulators, it will be the answer we're looking for. I'm just waiting on help from the server side stuff though with miskie. Unfortunately, I have very limited access to the server to do what needs to be done to make the site ready for the next big update.

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
We need breasts...tits or gtfo.

Actually I don't know, emulation itself is just plain in a lul, nothing big...nothing exciting.

Tits are always exciting though...

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

We need breasts...tits or gtfo.

Actually I don't know, emulation itself is just plain in a lul, nothing big...nothing exciting.

Tits are always exciting though...

Yay! You're back Cinder! Don't forget to keep a bookmark of 1emu in close proximity hehe :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users