Should we close down?

Robert

Should we close down  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good suggestions there.

I don't use Facebook, Twitter or any of that ilk, but most ppl have been centralising their activities around those sites, and leaving the rest out in the cold.

The main thing to get people here is that we have to offer something that isn't generally available elsewhere. That is why torrent sites, roms, hacks and so forth have an audience. Unfortunately it is also flirting with danger.

We had an arcade, but it is gone. We had the FAS, but it is also gone. We had a download section, and it went. There is nothing that makes us special. Just another forum.

To Miskie's suggestions..

A. FAS - yes please

B. Agreed, you can download emulators from lots of places. However there are some hacked and rare versions that are hard to get, we could host those. Also, it's time to start with emulators for xbox1 as Microsoft no longer cares about it and we still have the remnants of a xbox community.

C. Yes, I suppose that would be a good idea, but I'm not really qualified to say.

• Like 1

YES FAS!

I have missed that for so long.

Don't give up on the pc emu's yet cause thats mostly what I play with an old controller. Some files will just not transfer to the xbox so i'm stuck that way.

Twitter I don't use hardly, facebook I use for family only. I rarely play a facebook game though.

Hosting Xbox 1 emus I definatly support. I search for them and can never find recent versions, having them here would be perfect 1 stop shopping. Since the roms rarely change and everyone already has what they like theres no point in hosting them.

My 2 cents.

• 1 month later...

xbox stuff... [cough] emuxtras [cough]

i would merge the xbox & xbox 360 forum. any releases worth mentioning for xbox360 always end up in the original xbox area anyway... nobody actually goes into the xbox360 section.

Edited by destronger

• 1 month later...

I don't want this place to die. One thing I've realized though is when I'm gone, this place seems to drop in activity extremely fast. Not trying to boost my ego here, but it seems to always be the case. Solution? I need to post more consistently.

I don't want this place to die. One thing I've realized though is when I'm gone, this place seems to drop in activity extremely fast. Not trying to boost my ego here, but it seems to always be the case. Solution? I need to post more consistently.

I used to get it on my forum - admin has to post.

You are fighting a hard wall of social media cock suckers now.

• 3 weeks later...