AmiArcadia 18.21 (AmigaOS 3): 18 June 2012
AmiArcadia 18.21 (MorphOS): 18 June 2012
AmiArcadia 18.2 (AmigaOS 4): 16 June 2012
Super Bug Advance 1.3 (GBA): 11 September 2009
AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators of these machines:
* Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson, Grandstand,
Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu, Palladium, Poppy,
Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix, etc.) (1982);
* Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Fountain, Interton,
Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Voltmace, Waddington, etc.) (c. 1978);
* Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG-based machines (Electronics Australia 77up2 and 78up5, Signetics
Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (c. 1977-1978);
* Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* Astro Wars, Cat and Mouse, Galaxia, and Laser Battle coin-ops by
* Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1980);
* Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* Dolphin trainer (1977);
* PHUNSY computer (c. 1980); and
* AY-3-8550-based Pong systems (c. 1976).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save snapshots, windowed and full-
screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics
scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/
gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball support, autofire, turbo mode, gameplay
recording/playback, PAL/NTSC modes, sprite demultiplexing, help windows,
source code, debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save screenshots
(4 supported formats), ARexx port, network play, real-time monitor, locale
support, game selection sidebar, text-to-speech, printer output,
undithering, support for ZIPped games, clipboard support, palette editor,
tone retuning, high score management, force feedback, sprite editor, 3D.
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German,
Italian, Russian and Spanish.
Changes since V18.2:
* Improved Galaxia emulation.
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
Edited by Minuous, 17 June 2012 - 01:11 PM.