registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> News Snes Games - NES & SNES Emulators [/pc/nes+snes] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

News Snes Games

- - - - - Reproductions Homebrew

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Retroquest

Retroquest

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello this if my first time here.

I came across with the site looking for new homebrew snes games.

I currently do SNES reproductions, for the ones that don't know what are those. Are games that were never released in US like prototypes, imports and translations, homebrew games, etc places in a SNES cart

so you can play them on your snes console.

I am currently looking for SNes hombrew games or people that are developing new games that are willing and wanting to manufacture their game.

I will provide all the contacts to manufacture the SNES games, pcb, plastic shell, boxes, and manual

People interested please contact me!

Thank you!!!

Eli

Retro Quest

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
good luck buddy

Retroquest

Retroquest

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Wow I forgot that I had posted in here!!!

well the game is almost done!

it is a multicart and it will feature 3-6 new Snes games.

here is the first promo

Site is under development and as soon as my engineer gives green light, I will launch a kickstarter event

Please share the info! any help is greatly appreciated

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,643 posts
Looking forward to this!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reproductions, Homebrew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users