- greatly improved game link accuracy, most games should now work perfectly.
- added optional HQ2X and Scale2x graphics filters
- various accuracy improvements including sound registers, joypad timing, and lcd/interrupt timing
- Performance/efficiency improvements including waitloop detection and more efficient high quality sound rendering and others
- Major debugger improvements: Supports SYM files containing debug symbols. "on jump" access breakpoints. immideate entry of data into assembler, data, and stack viewer. improved assembler flexibility. Multiline code/data entry window. Keyboard shortcut for navigation to previous/next breakpoint, label etc. Live update memory mode. edit IO map registers. Fixed causes of accidental running while debugging.
- Sound quality improvements: CH3 and CH4 are now bandlimited in high quality mode. Improved DC offset accuracy. fixed sound timing inaccuracies.
- Improved WAV writer + screenshot recording. Fixed audio/video desync problems. Exported files are now better named.
- fixed windows 98 compatibility problem. eliminated requirement for DX9. improved wine support.
- New truecolor/hi-res icon.
- Many small bug fixes and improvements.
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
BGB 1.4 releasedGameboy
Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:59 AM
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gameboy
Welcome to 1Emulation! Serving The Scene Since 2002. →
1Emulation.com Newsroom [/news] →
Emulator Releases [/emu] →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users