- greatly improved game link accuracy, most games should now work perfectly.
- added optional HQ2X and Scale2x graphics filters
- various accuracy improvements including sound registers, joypad timing, and lcd/interrupt timing
- Performance/efficiency improvements including waitloop detection and more efficient high quality sound rendering and others
- Major debugger improvements: Supports SYM files containing debug symbols. "on jump" access breakpoints. immideate entry of data into assembler, data, and stack viewer. improved assembler flexibility. Multiline code/data entry window. Keyboard shortcut for navigation to previous/next breakpoint, label etc. Live update memory mode. edit IO map registers. Fixed causes of accidental running while debugging.
- Sound quality improvements: CH3 and CH4 are now bandlimited in high quality mode. Improved DC offset accuracy. fixed sound timing inaccuracies.
- Improved WAV writer + screenshot recording. Fixed audio/video desync problems. Exported files are now better named.
- fixed windows 98 compatibility problem. eliminated requirement for DX9. improved wine support.
- New truecolor/hi-res icon.
- Many small bug fixes and improvements.
Login to Account Create an Account
BGB 1.4 releasedGameboy
Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:59 AM
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gameboy
Welcome to 1Emulation! Serving The Scene Since 2002. →
1Emulation.com Newsroom [/news] →
Emulator Releases [/emu] →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users