Fuck me, the web is DEAD whats your theory?

It appears only the old school see what these sites in FB/twitter are doing to the smaller sites.

A generation of controlled web users?

No more like a generation of stupid, spoiled little emo brats that couldn't possibly think for themselves.

Those deemed "Generation Z" who have no appreciation for doing ANYTHING for themselves, you thought Gen Y kids were bad with their online antics and brain damaged-ness? Gen Z kids take it to a whole new level! Problem is, most of us Gen X'ers are the problem, as they're OUR kids!

Sooooo basically it sucks to be parent in this era? lol

No it sucks seeing how big of a failure most other parents are these days...I blame it on how many of them were brought up spoiled trust fund kids, and how many overpaid desk jockeys there are today.

Will take another economic meltdown ala the 1930's to burn out their kids trust funds, and force them to get real jobs they're worthy of(instead of the 6 figure one they're unqualified for that their family/friends got them), to put a stop to it.

It appears only the old school see what these sites in FB/twitter are doing to the smaller sites.

No more like a generation of stupid, spoiled little emo brats that couldn't possibly think for themselves.

Those deemed "Generation Z" who have no appreciation for doing ANYTHING for themselves, you thought Gen Y kids were bad with their online antics and brain damaged-ness? Gen Z kids take it to a whole new level! Problem is, most of us Gen X'ers are the problem, as they're OUR kids!

Its actually quite frighting Shoma.

No it sucks seeing how big of a failure most other parents are these days...I blame it on how many of them were brought up spoiled trust fund kids, and how many overpaid desk jockeys there are today.

Will take another economic meltdown ala the 1930's to burn out their kids trust funds, and force them to get real jobs they're worthy of(instead of the 6 figure one they're unqualified for that their family/friends got them), to put a stop to it.

It's not just trust fund/spoiled kids nowadays though. It's all kids who have this idea in their head that their shit dont stink attitude. Parents are afraid to smak a outta line kid for fear of going to jail.

Back on topic - On top of all that the intenet isn't on everyone's list of must have's nowadays. Most of my friends don't have internet because of it's price and the limits set for GB's a month.

Im only 31 shoma, and the web 5 years back was awesome, compared to the shit hole it has steadily become.

Back on topic - On top of all that the intenet isn't on everyone's list of must have's nowadays. Most of my friends don't have internet because of it's price and the limits set for GB's a month.

http://www.acanac.ca I'm in my 2nd year with them, unlimited and not only is their customer service good(They'll listen to you if you know what you're doing, rather than treat you like a moron like Rogers and Bell do), I haven't HAD to even speak to them in over a year.

• 3 weeks later...