MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 04774: [Crash/Freeze] (naomi.c) Most sets in naomi.c: Crash before OK (R. Belmont)
- 04794: [Graphics] (bombjack.c) bombjack & clone: Missing sprites (Phil Bennett)
- 04786: [Original Reference] (cps2.c) vhunt2d: In-Game selftest fails on Program Rom 04
- 04788: [Original Reference] (cps2.c) vsav2d: Several roms do not pass selftest.
- 04787: [Sound] (epos.c) dealer: Missing sounds
- 04785: [Compiling] Default 'tiny' does not build. (micko)
- 04771: [Speed] (hyprduel.c) magerror: Massive drop in performance at Warning Screen and onwards (Phil Bennett)
- 04777: [Crash/Freeze] (scramble.c) 800fath, ad2083, knockout, mariner, triplep: Crash before OK (Tafoid)
- 04778: [Crash/Freeze] (subsino2.c) bishjan, mtrain, wtrnymph: Crash before OK (Tafoid)
- 04779: [Crash/Freeze] (scobra.c) billiard, hustler, hustlerb2, hustlerd: Crash before OK (Tafoid)
- 04772: [Crash/Freeze] (midtunit.c) jdreddp: Crash before OK (Phil Bennett)
- 04768: [Graphics] (nova2001.c) ninjakun: Missing game Graphics and Tilemap Scroll (Phil Bennett)
- 04766: [Graphics] (mario.c) mario and clones: Missing Title/Game Graphics (Phil Bennett)
- 01232: [Sound] (aliens.c) aliens: Comparing to the pcb, the music in mame is slower. (Mamesick)
- 04784: [Documentation] (mpu5.c) m5doshpk: The correct description is 'Do$h 'n' Pecks (Barcrest) (MPU5).
- 04783: [Documentation] (bfm_sc4.c) sc4jjunc and clones: The correct year of production is '2002'.
- 04782: [Documentation] (bfm_sc4.c) sc4slc and clones: The correct year of production is '2003'.
- 04781: [Documentation] (bfm_sc5.c) sc5potp and clone: The correct year of production is '2005'.
- 04775: [Crash/Freeze] (pgm.c) ddpdoj, ddpdoja, ddpdojb, espgal, ket, keta, ketb: Crash before OK (mahlemiut)
- 00413: [Sound] (crimfght.c) crimfght: The speed of the music is playing ever so slightly too slowly. (Mamesick)
- 04769: [Crash/Freeze] (flower.c) All sets in flower.c: Black screen (hap)
- 04745: [Interface] Game select UI hangs when using cursor keys (couriersud)
- Started adding support for scrolling reel displays, currently text only, but should be pretty easy to get graphics in there and add different direction scrolling - updating sc4 code to use these new types. [David Haywood]
- Stepper display output fix [James Wallace]
- Amatic Multi Game System driver improvements [Roberto Fresca]
* Identified the slots game as Super Stars.
* Changed am_uslot to suprstar.
* Reworked inputs from the scratch.
* Added support for outputs: lamps & counters.
* Added a button-lamps layout.
* Promoted the game to working state.
* Added technical notes.
- Amatic AMA-8000 improvements [Roberto Fresca]
* Renamed amaticmg3 to amaticmg2 since is the AMA-8000-2 system.
* Found the hopper motor signal. Mapped the hopper pay pulse to key 'Q'. Now is possible to payout manually, avoiding the hang for hopper empty or timeout.
- Fix video counter reporting on Williams games (should stay at maximum value until reset). [Sean Riddle]
- Added ability to add the graphics in the external drwho art file to the new reel structure. [David Haywood]
- Added/filled in about 110 missing Scorpion 4/5 romsets. [Brian Griffin]
- Hikaru: Added some new technical findings [Stefano Teso]
- Marked all remaining old-style CDs without gap information BAD_DUMP. These will still run (where applicable), but need to be re-ripped for best accuracy (and proper audio track timing for some Bemani games). [R. Belmont, Firewave]
- Fixed gameplay crash regression in Zero Team [Angelo Salese]
- Added the clock counter chain and other common functions into device_rtc_interface, removing duplicated code in RTC implementations. Rewrote the Dallas DS1302 to support additional features needed by IDE64 in MESS. [Curt Coder]
- Fix invalid ISO C syntax in neogeo driver noted by Clang [Balrog, R. Belmont]
- Fix PowerPC OS X compile [R. Belmont]
- i386: fix for bt? instructions [Carl]
- zaxxon.c: Corrected rom labels and U locations for the Congo Bongo sets. Added the 3 board stack version with correct PBROM. Added additional documentation about the 2 board stack and the 3 board stack. [Kevin Eshbach, The Dumping Union]
- Updated layouts for numerous slots to take advantage of new reel development. [James Wallace]
- Clean-ups to sound and fixed volume balance in Nichibutsu Mahjong drivers. [Takahiro Nogi]
- niyanpai.c: Fixed graphics draw speed. [Takahiro Nogi]
- cps2.c: fixed vhunt2d and vsav2d rom loading [Pythagoras]
- gei.c: Sorted out the correct question roms for Trivia (Questions Series 12) and Trivia (Questions Series 14). [Brian Troha]
- Implemented new paletteram_xGGGGGRRRRRBBBBB_byte_le_w() function, used by Chance 32 [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed missing sprites/HUD regression in Lock-On [Phil Bennett]
- 6551acia.c: m_status_register was not being initialized properly [Robbbert]
- Updated rom label.locations for Star Force based on PCB pictures provided by bonky0013. [Tafoid]
- i386: Big pmode update. [Carl]
- Added Rev "H" USA Naomi BIOS [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- naomi: redumped Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble GD-ROM [Team Japump!]
- Added basic protection simulation for Battle Emporer, allowing for gameplay to the end. [David Haywood]
- Fix error in decompression for avhuff. Converted cubeqst CHDs now pass verification. [Aaron Giles]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Super Stars [Roberto Fresca, Angelo Salese, Andreas Naive]
Funcube 5 [Luca Elia, Yohji, Tormod, The Dumping Union]
Dungeon Explorer (Tourvision PCE bootleg) [Charles MacDonald, AUMAP, ClawGrip]
Super Volleyball (Tourvision PCE bootleg) [Charles MacDonald, AUMAP, ClawGrip]
Jue Zhan Tian Huang/Battle Emporer [Yohji, Mr. CAST, B. Stahl, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union, David Haywood]
New clones added
Top Racer (bootleg of Driving Force) [Team Europe]
Gulf Storm (set 2) [Bonkey0013]
Erotictac/Tactic (ver 01) [Bonky0013]
Space Firebird (rev. 02-a) [Andy Welburn]
Congo Bongo (3 board stack) [Kevin Eshbach, The Dumping Union]
Mahjong Yoshimoto Gekijou [BET] [Takahiro Nogi]
Zoku Mahjong Housoukyoku [Takahiro Nogi]
Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu UK, unencrypted) [Andy Welburn]
Red Fox War Planes II (China) [B. Stihl, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Sharpshooter (Rev 1.9) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Multi Game III (V.Ger 3.64) [Roberto Fresca, Andreas Naive, Team Europe]
Chance Thirty Two [Team Europe, Marcus Jendroska,Y~K, The Dumping Union, Smitdogg]
Bikkuri Card [Yohji, Mr. CAST, Tormod, CptGuapo, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Mahjong Hanafuda Cosplay Tengoku 8 [Yohji, Mr. CAST, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Battle Emporer [Yohji, Mr. CAST, B. Stahl, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Golden Arrow (Standard G8-03) [hap, dox, DHS]
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
MAME 0.145u8 source update released
Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:14 AM
Source update: http://mamedev.org/updates.html
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users