Workouts!

Bambi

I have to say... your fucking badass!!!

I passed a landmark yesterday. Im quite excited. So far my cardio... heart cannot keep up with certain things so I usually push in waves. Well I was jogging and my cardio was fine... my muscles began to hurt a bit as they are not used to extended joggs! Now I am at the place where I can do stuff I just gotta push through the pain and build even further.

Im way lighter on my feet even though I still feel heavy. Knees hurt from strain sometimes so I take it easy.

Basically im still doing the same stuff, but with more frequency and longer sets. Havent fallen into a true regimen

any workouts will do :-)

yeah if your 60 any workout will do but if you want to be in top shape a real workout is the way to go

• Like 1

any workouts will do :-)

yeah if your 60 any workout will do but if you want to be in top shape a real workout is the way to go

Yeah! The more hard workout the more chance that you shape

Edited by Robert
Removed Spam link.

Unfortunately jameskingama won't be with us any more.

He's the same spammer that's been posting links for over a year.

I spotted it a mile off mate.

Dont these people ever get depressed?

Random webcam shot I took today

Pictureofme2.png

haha supes always getting your six pack out!

Just looked it up... since I never seen my abs I never investigated. Always wondered if lop sided abs are set like that... thought maybe one could crunch with a twist to align them, but no. I can see my first 2, the rib cage abs... but I wonder what the rest look like heh 2 more months or so I think.

Did 330 counter pushups throughout my shift. sets of 30. Pullups also but I need to blast out some negatives today. I need to get a bench so I can press some weight. Also need to be able to do pulldown workouts. Pulldowns are critical and Im sick of modified innertube technique.

• Like 1

Just looked it up... since I never seen my abs I never investigated. Always wondered if lop sided abs are set like that... thought maybe one could crunch with a twist to align them, but no. I can see my first 2, the rib cage abs... but I wonder what the rest look like heh 2 more months or so I think. Did 330 counter pushups throughout my shift. sets of 30. Pullups also but I need to blast out some negatives today. I need to get a bench so I can press some weight. Also need to be able to do pulldown workouts. Pulldowns are critical and Im sick of modified innertube technique.

Instead of trying to push out more overall try increasing your sets first, go from 30 to 45 at a time

I agree. I've been going for overall for starters and Ive grown alot. Its time to step it up and actually get sore. Ive built enough tone as to not hurt myself like I did doing dips.