Wrestlemania 28!

Bambi

I'll definitely be watching highlights on YouTube after the show is over... won't be shelving $65 for the live pay-per-view though. I'm quite excited for the double main event of Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk and John Cena vs. The Rock. My votes are for Jericho and Rock to win them.

There is also speculation that Brock Lesnar might appear somewhere during the show.

Overall, I'm quite excited! :D

I'll be buying it on ppv, It's the one ppv I buy and don't download. I'm hoping Cena wins and with Jericho and CM Punk I think Jericho will pull something and win. All his taunting is building to something big.

Hope the ROck wins but its very unlikely, surprisingly, Cena has a bit more years on the the Rock.

Either way, Im part of "the people" famdom and i remember i quit watching wrestling the moment i saw the undertaker turning into a biker boy.

Oh Bambi, your avatar is win, lol! jk

Edited by Shoma

Hope the ROck wins but its very unlikely, surprisingly, Cena has a bit more years on the the Rock.

Either way, Im part of "the people" famdom and i remember i quit watching wrestling the moment i saw the undertaker turning into a biker boy.

Thanks it's a good pic of me toned up!

BUT onto the results!

The rock beat Cena

Undertaker beat triple H

Sheamus beat Danial bryan (In 18 seconds)

CM Punk beat Jericho

Kane beat Randy Orton

Kelly Kelly beat Eve

Cant remember the rest. Its late!

Thanks it's a good pic of me toned up!

BUT onto the results!

The rock beat Cena

Undertaker beat triple H

Sheamus beat Danial bryan (In 18 seconds)

CM Punk beat Jericho

Kane beat Randy Orton

Kelly Kelly beat Eve

Cant remember the rest. Its late!

Im surprised! Why would they have the Rock beat WWE's poster boy? I mean I thought they were gonna have Cena win just to minimize his boo-levels.

Disappointing Wrestlemania...

Thoughts on some matches:

Undertaker vs. HHH -- Very good match... Shawn Michaels played a great part in it. However, thought the amount of chair shots were unnecessary... almost felt like I was playing a video game. HHH needs to relearn how to properly cut himself.

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk -- Really thought Jericho deserved the win, but I am obviously speaking with a strong bias (hell, see my avatar). Other than that, the match I felt could have been better. Seems like CM Punk suffered a concussion with the instant replay of his head snapping back on the mat. Ouch.

The Rock vs. John Cena -- Overall, thought the match sucked. Felt like I was watching Jericho and Punk again, but instead of Jericho trying to attack Punk's spine/back the entire match, Cena was taking Rock's air with a billion bear hugs. Stupid re-done ring psychology. Rock seemed incredibly slow midway and throughout the match. They really should have rehearsed this match better. Finish was alright... but is that the best they could come up with in 1 year?

The Rock vs. John Cena -- Overall, thought the match sucked. Felt like I was watching Jericho and Punk again, but instead of Jericho trying to attack Punk's spine/back the entire match, Cena was taking Rock's air with a billion bear hugs. Stupid re-done ring psychology. Rock seemed incredibly slow midway and throughout the match. They really should have rehearsed this match better. Finish was alright... but is that the best they could come up with in 1 year?

It also seemed like the rock couldn't keep up with cena. Cena barely broke a sweat but rock was pouring every where just from the walk in.