registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Colognes that are worth it?! What do you guys wear? - Page 2 - Men's Corner [/swag] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Colognes that are worth it?! What do you guys wear?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
I don't wear Cologne, I hate smelling like a bunch of product. Deodarant and showering work well enough.

As for the Axe stuff, it's garbage...smells like cheap Gin, all of it.

Shoma

Shoma

-+The Ballistic Bad Batter+- (Legendary)

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,587 posts
  • Interests:games, girls and.......poetry
A real man wear no cologne...
KEn_Cinder says, "F*** colognes!"
THe math adds up...

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.

A real man wear no cologne...
KEn_Cinder says, "F*** colognes!"
THe math adds up...

I rub my self on a tree to get the man scent.

solidius23

solidius23

The Cult of Personality

• 2,862 posts
I stick with the axe and bod man stuff , I once heard a woman tell a dude only gay guys wear colonge anymore. I was like wtf!!!!!

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...

I stick with the axe and bod man stuff , I once heard a woman tell a dude only gay guys wear colonge anymore. I was like wtf!!!!!

Then theirs something wrong with her, I love a mans good smell it's not gay at all.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

Then theirs something wrong with her, I love a mans good smell it's not gay at all.

The reverse is also true. I enjoy a woman's smell and I'm not shy to admit it!! :-D

So, let me get this straight... the gals prefer light doses of Axe body spray over real cologne?

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...
I prefer light sprays of axe rather than coating it on

Skythe

Skythe

I Shot Jesus (In The Eyeball)

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 3,420 posts
  • Interests:The power of awesomeness.
Just do what hunters do. Spray female piss on ya. That should attract them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users