Colognes that are worth it?! What do you guys wear?

Alpha

I have always used super cheap colognes (usually Geoffrey Beene), and only for very special occasions (funerals, weddings, parties, etc lol). Usually I just put some deodorant on and I'm good (i.e. The Cheap Coffee Date). What colognes do you guys think are worth the money? Have experience with any that the ladies particularly liked? What do you wear? :huh:

I like the AXE body sprays. My wife loves the one Dark Temptations by AXE. I also where some Old Spice every now and then. She likes it as well.

Edited by Jitway

Axe is really all I ever use. I have other nameless cologne that's heavy for when I have a family gathering or anything similar. But on a normal basis getting out of the shower and putting on a bit of that spray is awesome.

I use a cologne called, "Black". It gets the ladies thighs moist and it also reaffirms my race with each spray!

2birds one awesome smell! ( i should do commercials)

I like the AXE body sprays. My wife loves the one Dark Temptations by AXE. I also where some Old Spice every now and then. She likes it as well.

AXE?! I always felt like their body sprays were more a gimmick than anything else. How long does the smell tend to last?

And do you know if they use pheromone attracting chemicals in AXE? I noticed that seems to be a new thing with some colognes and body sprays... but it's questionable if it actually works.

Rarely use aftershave (its called aftershave in the UK)

Might have one or two sprays if im on a night out, normally though I use pit spray, i dont have very hairy armpits so i rarely smell sweaty!

AXE?! I always felt like their body sprays were more a gimmick than anything else. How long does the smell tend to last?

And do you know if they use pheromone attracting chemicals in AXE? I noticed that seems to be a new thing with some colognes and body sprays... but it's questionable if it actually works.

Yes they use pheromones in their products. The scent lasts all day unless you sweat a lot say in doing hard labored work.

Rarely use aftershave (its called aftershave in the UK)

Might have one or two sprays if im on a night out, normally though I use pit spray, i dont have very hairy armpits so i rarely smell sweaty!

We have aftershave here in canada but it's different than cologne. I like AXE Phoenix spray, smells great and lasts all day. Just don't bathe in it or you smell wierd, a lil is enough.

As far as I know pheromones in products are pretty much "bull"

This stems from the fact that human beings have a sub concious "scent" that attracts us to a mate - there is no chance in hell that one type pheromone is "universally" suited to all human beings. Although Im sure it can arouse interest - the actual scenting is masked and it probably diminishes your natural funk from working its magic. The smelling is actually one of many stages to being attracted to a mate, kissing is in fact a way of matching saliva and quick exchanges match up your success rate for healthy offsrping.

Every kiss a chick and after you went "ewwwwwwwwwww!"

But then you kissed another chick and you were like "Im going to pound you!"

I use to use Joop. I asked the chicks at work and that's what they recommended. I mostly use it now as an air freshener if it's closer than the Febreeze mainly cuz I just don't give a fuck about cologne anymore. Though I do use Old Spice body spray every blue moon.