Any devs interested in a free 1.2/1.3 xbox with 128mb?

69mustang

GONE! The system is on its way to iq_132.

I have one I can give away. It's a console only and the dvd drive does not work. It's a philips drive that needs a new laser. The duox chip is flashed with X2 4980.6. I could get a new laser for about $10 or I could source a drive, but that would cost around $20. I'm located in the US. Send me a pm if interested, or email a1969mustang (at) gmail.com

I opened it to take pics and realized it was a 1.2/1.3 board. The one I am using as my main unit is the 1.0 board. Though if you prefer one or the other that is fine with me. This 1.2/1.3 board had a couple of capacitors replaced. The DuoX chip was installed because the previous owner had botched a TSOP flash, so it will not work without the chip in place. I can flash whatever bios you would like prior to shipping it.

xbox1h.jpg

xbox2i.jpg

xbox3x.jpg

xbox4x.jpg

Edited by 69mustang

hhhmmmm... i'm in the usa too.

also, i see that your new here.

but i'm just curious as to why with this being your first post that your giving away a 128m xbox.

i hope this isn't spam.

Edited by destronger

First time poster, VERY long time lurker. I've had it sitting in my closet for about a year now. I modded 2 of them, 1 for me and one to sell. I offered it up to an XBMC dev, but that didn't happen as the need wasn't really there. I ask that you pay for shipping, and I am okay with you paying after you receive it. Not a scam, just trying to help the scene a little. Also, just realized I can't use the PM system, probably because I am new. email is good though.

Edited by 69mustang

I'll get some pics posted later tonight or tomorrow, gotta finish the chores today or the little lady will ring my neck. :msntongue:

Sounds good. Seeing as you are now a Members+ (need 3 posts for that!)... you can use the Private Messaging system here if you wish.

Also, upload an avatar, and don't forget to check out the other cool subforums here on 1Emulation! :)