Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A Question About Knights Of Valour And Demon Front

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gamez fan

gamez fan

Arcade Addict

• Premium Members
  • 490 posts
Click to view battle stats
2 quick questions for someone who knows

kov 1 works in coinops and FBL but funny thing is in my mame 0.140 set
the game is not working something to do with haze as he disabled protection simulation for kov and kovp in mame 0.130u2

question since FBL uses the very latest mame rom sets why does KOV work correctly in FBA at the moment but not in the current mame version

demon front isnt working yet in mame (protection not emulated) but i checked out the maws info for this game all roms that have been decapped are marked
as good except for one dmnfrnt_igs027a.bin which is marked no dump i take it this is why the game doesnt work not sure????
funny thing is my KOV rom had to be updated with the FBL 1.7 release i had to find kov_igs027a.bin file for it but had no joy
so i took the ddp3_igs027a.bin file from dodonpachi 3 and renamed it added it to my kov rom zip file this allowed kov to work in FBL

question could the same be done to get demon front working ie replace the bad no dump dmnfrnt_igs027a.bin file with a good one from
another igs/pgm rom ie ddp3

Edited by gamez fan, 05 January 2012 - 02:12 AM.

gamez fan

gamez fan

Arcade Addict

• Premium Members
  • 490 posts
Click to view battle stats
BP IQ_132 and Haze all say its a no go for demon front shame would like to see it working at some point though fingers crossed

Edited by gamez fan, 16 January 2012 - 09:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users