Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Games you would love to see playable in FBL

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

gamez fan

gamez fan

Arcade Addict

• Premium Members
  • 489 posts
Click to view battle stats
go on list some games you would like to see included in this brilliant emulator with some luck it might just happen

im not askin for this as i know it would require a whole new driver to be ported but i still hold on to the hope it might be playable
before im old and grey :-)

FBL is my favorite emulator for playin gun games and whats better than a gun game??
maybe a cop chase gun game?? here's one of the best loved this in the arcades back in the day

lucky and wild (1992 namco)
Posted Image

http://maws.mameworl...romset/luckywld

Edited by gamez fan, 08 December 2011 - 09:28 PM.

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts
9 ball shootout would be cool too. :)

+ T +

+ T +

Final Burn Legends guy

• 1,121 posts
It's great to see that new games are being added to FB Alpha on a regular basis and I daresay there will be many more to come. The problem for the Xbox is that any brand new drivers will have been ported from the latest MAME sources. Many of these newer drivers are considerably more resource intensive than in past builds from long ago (such as the 0.84 drivers on which all Xbox MAME derivatives are based). This is even true of older games; the Irem and Data East drivers from the last few builds of FB Alpha are a good example as even the oldest games they support struggle to get a decent framerate on the Xbox.

I think the best thing for FBL at the moment are all the improvements to existing drivers that we've been getting lately (and there are a lot in the upcoming build). And of course, iq_132 and kenshiro's work on adding VMM to games that need it. But it's interesting to read what games people would like to see added. (a rusty spike is waiting for anyone that mentions Mortal Kombat! ;) )

stf

stf

Jeg elsker Norge

• Premium Members
  • 275 posts
Hello !

Vamp x 1/2 would be cool too (this one became playable in Mame 0.87)

http://maws.mameworl...romset/vamphalf

Edited by stf, 09 December 2011 - 07:50 PM.

Mr Feud

Mr Feud

Novice

• Members+
  • 46 posts
Would love to see Neogeo CD games working under a final burn GUI, also would love to see Golden axe 2 revenge of death adder, but I remember iq_132 saying that it would be really hard or near impossible to add it in, and especially with a good fps. Shame really cause its such a good game.

Edited by Mr Feud, 10 December 2011 - 01:24 AM.

gamez fan

gamez fan

Arcade Addict

• Premium Members
  • 489 posts
B Rap Boys (1992 kaneko)

Posted Image
http://maws.mameworl...omset/brapboysj

has some graphic glitches in my mame emulator which make this kinda unplayable from level 2 "rollercoaster"
would love to see this fully playable in FBL at some point
prefer the jap version as it has extra baddies really dig the music in this game as well

i think there's already some games that use the kaneko16.c driver in FBL so hopefully it would be less work required to add this

Edited by gamez fan, 01 January 2012 - 05:29 PM.

gamez fan

gamez fan

Arcade Addict

• Premium Members
  • 489 posts
it seems a very talented person is having a go at adding the missing kaneko16.c games to FBA shogun warriors is lookin good but still some issues with B rap boys
fingers crossed we might yet see it in FBL

PhilExile

PhilExile

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 754 posts
Hi T,

Which Irem and Data East games in particular are you referring to?

Thanks

This is even true of older games; the Irem and Data East drivers from the last few builds of FB Alpha are a good example as even the oldest games they support struggle to get a decent framerate on the Xbox.

+ T +

+ T +

Final Burn Legends guy

• 1,121 posts
The original R-Type is a good example.

PhilExile

PhilExile

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 754 posts
I just tried R-TYPE in FBL 1.9 and it played fine - 59.9999 FPS. Maybe because I'm using a Trusty upgrade?

Any other roms that you know of that tax the Xbox? I'd like to try them out and see how they perform.

+ T +

+ T +

Final Burn Legends guy

• 1,121 posts
Irem M92 games such as Ninja Baseball Batman also get particularly poor framerates on a stock Xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users