Games you would love to see playable in FBL

gamez fan

go on list some games you would like to see included in this brilliant emulator with some luck it might just happen

im not askin for this as i know it would require a whole new driver to be ported but i still hold on to the hope it might be playable

before im old and grey :-)

FBL is my favorite emulator for playin gun games and whats better than a gun game??

maybe a cop chase gun game?? here's one of the best loved this in the arcades back in the day

lucky and wild (1992 namco)

11aep74.png

http://maws.mameworl...romset/luckywld

Edited by gamez fan

It's great to see that new games are being added to FB Alpha on a regular basis and I daresay there will be many more to come. The problem for the Xbox is that any brand new drivers will have been ported from the latest MAME sources. Many of these newer drivers are considerably more resource intensive than in past builds from long ago (such as the 0.84 drivers on which all Xbox MAME derivatives are based). This is even true of older games; the Irem and Data East drivers from the last few builds of FB Alpha are a good example as even the oldest games they support struggle to get a decent framerate on the Xbox.

I think the best thing for FBL at the moment are all the improvements to existing drivers that we've been getting lately (and there are a lot in the upcoming build). And of course, iq_132 and kenshiro's work on adding VMM to games that need it. But it's interesting to read what games people would like to see added. (a rusty spike is waiting for anyone that mentions Mortal Kombat! ;) )

Would love to see Neogeo CD games working under a final burn GUI, also would love to see Golden axe 2 revenge of death adder, but I remember iq_132 saying that it would be really hard or near impossible to add it in, and especially with a good fps. Shame really cause its such a good game.

Edited by Mr Feud

• 4 weeks later...

B Rap Boys (1992 kaneko)

335cn10.png

http://maws.mameworl...omset/brapboysj

has some graphic glitches in my mame emulator which make this kinda unplayable from level 2 "rollercoaster"

would love to see this fully playable in FBL at some point

prefer the jap version as it has extra baddies really dig the music in this game as well

i think there's already some games that use the kaneko16.c driver in FBL so hopefully it would be less work required to add this

Edited by gamez fan

Hi T,

Which Irem and Data East games in particular are you referring to?

Thanks

This is even true of older games; the Irem and Data East drivers from the last few builds of FB Alpha are a good example as even the oldest games they support struggle to get a decent framerate on the Xbox.